Tampa Bay Bandits

drj983

MCOBTMRRGGGPZIH.20090430130718.jpg

Sorry for wondering off-topic here.... What was up with those horsecollar things back in the day? Did they serve an actual purpose? And why has nobody worn one since Bryan Cox was exiled from the league retired?

That's how they used to keep your head from going all the way back if you got hit. Safety device. Pretty much led to worse injuries. They've redesigned the helmet to serve the same purpose (pretty much).

What was the USFL's obsession with RED????

It seemed like every other team in the league wore red jerseys. What gives? I was laughing when I saw the documentary because it was as if there was a huge sale on red jerseys and half the league bought into it. LOL! We poke fun at the limited color scheme of the UFL....wow, what about the USFL?

It was the UNITED STATES Football League. Red is AMERICAN! :P

LOL!

some people might say otherwise :)

What was the USFL's obsession with RED????

It seemed like every other team in the league wore red jerseys. What gives? I was laughing when I saw the documentary because it was as if there was a huge sale on red jerseys and half the league bought into it. LOL! We poke fun at the limited color scheme of the UFL....wow, what about the USFL?

It was the UNITED STATES Football League. Red is AMERICAN! :P

No, comrade, red is COMMUNIST!!!! :shocked:

Wait, I thought it was REPUBLICAN. Boy am I confused.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived