3D Rendered Helmet Tutorial

Davidson

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone make a side view Helmet.psd please? All I see are raw side helmet images but not in a group within a .psd file. This would really be appreciated.

take a look at the first few posts. there is a tutorial as to how to make the file. should take 5 mins max

well, you can draw whatever you like on the design layer, but if you cant see it from the side views, then it wouldnt be in shot im afraid.

OK, thanks for your assistance Davidson, great tutorial as well. One last question, what would be the best method to draw the line on top of the helmet? For example, the "adjusted" side view template you did like the example below.

90wzyd.png

Here's a alternate Lions helmet, I'm digging the black.

LionsHelmet-1.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Whatever happens to people adding the sticker outlines to their helmets??? I?m not seeing them anymore!

Whenever this thread gets bumped, its usually gonna be new members just wanting the file. If they would read through the thread they would see that there is more than just the templates on here, but thats unlikely to happen.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I tried the sticker effect on a few of mine but it wasn't showing up

Are you doing it the right way? You gotta have a layer underneath the logo that acts as an invisible border or a logo that has a border the same color as the helmet. Then try the settings i posted on the top of page 4, just got to adjust accordingly.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Can someone make a side view Helmet.psd please? All I see are raw side helmet images but not in a group within a .psd file. This would really be appreciated.

take a look at the first few posts. there is a tutorial as to how to make the file. should take 5 mins max

great tutorial

any chance ur doing more?

ive always wondered on how to do a Championship ring

I have the strips already lied out, if anyone wants them, just message me with your email;)

THANKS BY THE WAY! I was amazed that it turned out the way it did.. only if i can get the strips to look this good on the other perspective helmets;)

I have the strips already lied out, if anyone wants them, just message me with your email;)

THANKS BY THE WAY! I was amazed that it turned out the way it did.. only if i can get the strips to look this good on the other perspective helmets;)

Will do! Did you apply the fisheye to the stripes?

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived