• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and one more for you.

here is the link:

http://rezland.deviantart.com/art/V2-Revolution-Helmet-3-180724407

and here is what you get:

Fraser,

Can you describe the process you used to create this file? How did you construct it? Did you deconstruct a photo of a helmet? Did you render it from scratch? Please describe! Thanks! I apologize if you already described this.

Nevermind. I found that you purchased the 3-D file and built it from there.

I probably could have picked an easier (or less recognizable) design for my first crack.

MichiganHelmet.jpg

I wasn't able to find a view that matched the helmet, so I had to guess a bit at the location of parts of this. Not as good as many here, but the template is so good it doesn't look too bad.

Thanks for the template and hours of fun.

Chris

Haha that pats one is genius. Just wondering where this jersey twill pattern comes from that most people seem to be using? Ive seen it a few times now but only been browsing the forum for a few days and wondering where it can be found if anyone can help me please?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Haha that pats one is genius. Just wondering where this jersey twill pattern comes from that most people seem to be using? Ive seen it a few times now but only been browsing the forum for a few days and wondering where it can be found if anyone can help me please?

sent you a PM

This is the helmet of the team I play for with a mock-up anniversay patch i came up with its not the official one that will be used :(.

romans.png?t=1286704845

and the real thing...

34639_402712332822_8890302822_4519469_3035626_n.jpg

Playing around with these templates really is a lot of fun, so thank you davidson

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived