3D Rendered Helmet Tutorial

Davidson

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know how to do the Michigan "wings" design?

Here's the one I did of it before the season:

jbzWWztUOYdzC8.png

Also, the only way I can think of us being able to use the revo speed template is if someone downloaded the file in regular Photoshop, ungrouped the layers, and then saved the file. They could upload the file for the rest of us to use.

Okay, I got elements 11 for Christmas and I downloaded an ungrouping action to try to ungroup the revo speed template. Unfortunately, every time i try to use the action on the helmet group, I get an error message saying "the command delete is not available". It works perfectly on the background layer, but that doesn't help any. So close...

Okay, I got elements 11 for Christmas and I downloaded an ungrouping action to try to ungroup the revo speed template. Unfortunately, every time i try to use the action on the helmet group, I get an error message saying "the command delete is not available". It works perfectly on the background layer, but that doesn't help any. So close...

Fraid the layers dont work with elements.

Let me use my serif program and see if i can break it down

Archived