Sun Belt Conference Re-designs

chickenfish13

Stripes on the pants still seem like there might be something wrong with them. No positive though.

Anyway, I really like this concept. Not too sure about the numbers, but other than that, I like it a lot.

Can't wait to see what else you do with the Sun Belt.

ULM Warhawks

Here's number 2, the ULM Warhawks. There logo identity is really great, so no changes there. As for the jerseys, I wanted to do something much more simple. It might not be much, but I hope it's effective. The only thing I'm not happy with is that I couldn't balance the colors well, as mustard shows up on the home, but nowhere on the away. So, I'd like to hear what you have to say, and remember, I'm just getting used to designing football jerseys, so let me know what I can do to improve them.

ULMwarhawksprisec.png

ULMwarhawksaction.png

I had the same issue balancing colors when I tried to make a ULM uniform in Teambuilder. My suggestion would be to focus more on the maroon and gold since those are their actual colors. Maybe relegate the black to just being trim.

I'd also suggest changing the number color for the maroon jersey. Dark numbers on dark jerseys just doesn't typically look good on football jerseys outside of gold and silver.

You really need to work on your numbers - on all of your sets.

On the FIU set, you only have the outline around the outside of the number, which makes it look bubbly and cartoon-ish. On the blue jersey, the blue outline should be much thinner, so that there is enough space inside the number to add the red outline. Even still, your numbers are just too big.

On the ULM set, again, your numbers are way too big. From now on, you should only present concepts that show a 2-digit number. I'd recommend number 32, as each of those two numbers usually give a good indicator of how the rest of the font will look like. It will also force you to see that your sizing is way off.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the ULM series, but I think you should try a few more combinations of styling in the accents. The shoulder horns are used many many times in Nike stuff, like the basketball jerseys:

B000KLMLZ6.01-A3O8JTBPMT6HM3._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V46818418_.jpg

Also, as mentioned, i'd start using two numbers instead of one in all your concepts...And two black pairs of pants is overkill, maybe try a white pair and crimson pair...

You could incorporate the yellow on the away jersey in the piping, or pants stripe as an accent color...

Archived