NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

Rich Kotite + The King of Queens = Eric Mangini

If anything, bring back the Gastineau era jerseys.

And bring back Rich Kotite to coach for that game!

Two unrelated Rich Kotite references in one day is really creepy.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Browns need to dump those brown pants. Solid brown?! What are they thinking?!

They are the Cleveland BROWNS, aren't they?

I think the color brown in their uniform kinda makes sense.

Brown things on the road uniform when worn with white pants: sleeve stripes, TV numbers, numbers, NOB, helmet stripe, pants stripe, and socks. It's not like Brown is underrepresented in their all white uniform.

Brown and orange may be their colors, but there are good ways to pair colors and their are bad ways to pair colors. Example, last night I had on a royal blue shirt and then put on green gym shorts to go workout. I like a blue and green color combo, but if a football team dressed in a royal blue jersey with kelly green pants it would look terrible. It's about balance and application.

PvO6ZWJ.png

The Browns need to dump those brown pants. Solid brown?! What are they thinking?!

They are the Cleveland BROWNS, aren't they?

I think the color brown in their uniform kinda makes sense.

Brown things on the road uniform when worn with white pants: sleeve stripes, TV numbers, numbers, NOB, helmet stripe, pants stripe, and socks. It's not like Brown is underrepresented in their all white uniform.

Brown and orange may be their colors, but there are good ways to pair colors and their are bad ways to pair colors. Example, last night I had on a royal blue shirt and then put on green gym shorts to go workout. I like a blue and green color combo, but if a football team dressed in a royal blue jersey with kelly green pants it would look terrible. It's about balance and application.

And not only that, but I'm pretty over the "They are called the BROWNS, they should wear more BROWN!" argument. They're named after the man, not the color. Yes, using brown makes sense given the name and such, but they should do so tastefully: i.e. not using solid brown pants. (Hell, put a triple (white-orange-white) stripe on them and they'd look pretty OK.)

Archived