Original Baltimore Ravens Logo Package

TruColor

In my opinion, using the 'true' RGB representation of a black ink makes the graphics look much more washed out than using the screen black (R:0, G:0, B:0). The colors have more punch and look much truer when set against the darkest possible black, in my opinion. Furthermore, Whether or not the logo is completely black in print and/or completely black in the conversion from print to screen, I would think that the ultimate aim is still to get that rich black, and that you should display it using the richest black possible given the media. Just my $0.02

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

In my opinion, using the 'true' RGB representation of a black ink makes the graphics look much more washed out than using the screen black (R:0, G:0, B:0). The colors have more punch and look much truer when set against the darkest possible black, in my opinion. Furthermore, Whether or not the logo is completely black in print and/or completely black in the conversion from print to screen, I would think that the ultimate aim is still to get that rich black, and that you should display it using the richest black possible given the media. Just my $0.02

It's like, how much more black can this be, and the answer is none. None more black.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived