*Updated* Toronto Hockey Club concept

JQK

Simple design. Nothing too drastic or crazy, but something new. Not a throwback, and not an ultra-modernization. Every time the Leafs hace changed their uniform, they've never gone backwards. They've always introduced a new Leaf. I figured i'd continue on in that tradition, and show my concept for the evolution of the Leaf.

Toronto-Maple-Leafs.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Home Jersey

Toronto-Maple-Leafs---Home.png

Road Jersey

Toronto-Maple-Leafs---Away.png

Rememberance Day Jersey

Toronto-Maple-Leafs---Rememberance-.png

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I like it, Kinger. It has elements of both a throwback and a modernization. It's an evolution, and I like the way it flows with the jersey. The Remembrance jersey is a good idea, and it's something I'd like to see done for real.

My only dislike is that the number font is way too bold. But that's just me. Otherwise, you've done well.

philly.png

Got to agree with Barrish, the numbers are way too bold. I'd also consider tightening up the spacing between the stripes. That, or add a bolder stripe between the two narrow ones. Either way I think it would be an improvement.

I like the shape of the new leaf, but I'm not crazy on the way the text is fitting in it. It seems a little too spaced out. Tighten that up the leading and I think it wouldn't feel so cramped inside the leaf.

Great stuff

I like the shape of the new leaf, but I'm not crazy on the way the text is fitting in it. It seems a little too spaced out. Tighten that up the leading and I think it wouldn't feel so cramped inside the leaf.

Yeah, that's pretty much what irked me about it, and that's exactly how I'd fix it.

Other than that, very good job. This could most definitely work. It's progressive, but it's still befitting of a classic team.

Yeah, that's pretty much what irked me about it, and that's exactly how I'd fix it.

Other than that, very good job. This could most definitely work. It's progressive, but it's still befitting of a classic team.

I agree, it is a very classy design.

Great job.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Toronto-Maple-Leafs-1.png

Home Jersey

Toronto-Maple-Leafs---Home-1.png

Road Jersey

Toronto-Maple-Leafs---Away-1.png

Rememberance Day Jersey

Toronto-Maple-Leafs---Rememberan-1.png

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Toronto-Maple-Leafs-1.png

That simple change made the logo 100 times better. I think it looks fantastic! Great stuff Kinger!

The update defiantly is a step up. I like that you went a different route with this one, seems like it's always about modernizing an old look when it comes to Leafs concepts.

I like, I don't love it, but I give you alot of credit for trying something completely new.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived