The 2009-10 College Basketball Clearinghouse.

rams80

The Heels should suprise a few people this year, even though they are young, and almost all of the scoring is gone, if we can survive this season's muderous scheduling, we'll be a team to be reckoned with...

Surprise people? I have yet to see a preseason poll that doesn't have the Heels in the Top 10.

Hey, hey c'mon now guys, we all know Duke is the better team there...

I didn't think it was possible for me to have any more contempt for you, but then your frontrunning butt went and became a Duke fan.

C'mon if he was a frontrunner he'd root for the Heels :P

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hell, guys. Ive been a duke fan forever...

I'm sure you've been a Duke fan as long as you've been a Yankees fan.

And it appears that one MEAC team is not being slaughtered for sport in the early going in Bloomington.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Hey how bout a nice cup of shut the :censored: up, rams...

How am i a band wagon? you have no proof! When i was 3 I asked for yankees EVERYTHING... About that same age I heard about Mike Krzyzewski and the boys...

Also, am i a bandwagon for liking the browns? ( you know how good they are) and stanford?

Rams80, do you have to comment on everything I type?

Depends...was your Dad on either teams' coaching staffs?

Oh, and could somebody get an RPI check on Howard in here? I need to figure out how badly the Indiana basketball team is poised to suck this year.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Indiana wins. The Conference season is still not going to be pretty for them.

Today, we are all otaku.

Oh yea, we have new conference this year. The Great West Conference.

Great West Preview

Okay, let me see if I get this straight...

Conference starts as football only FCS with UC Davis, Cal Poly, Northern Colorado, Southern Utah, ND State, and SD State.

Northern Colorado bolts for the Big Sky, ND State and SD State bolt to the Summit League/Missouri Valley Football Conference, while ND and SD join.

Now, they expand to all sports, with ND and SD the only full members in football, none of the founding members in it beyond football, and have a complete hodge podge of all sorts of schools as associate members.

Talk about giving someone a headache.

VmWIn6B.png

Lost in the attack on spammy for being a Duke fan was our first major upset of the season.

Rider goes all out, stuns 19th ranked Mississippi State

...yup, the SEC is much improved this year. If only App can beat Arkansas in a couple weeks....

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Lost in the attack on spammy for being a Duke fan was our first major upset of the season.

Rider goes all out, stuns 19th ranked Mississippi State

I thought about mentioning that, but I seemed to recall that Rider isn't absolutely horrible either-2 trips to minor postseason tourneys in the last 2 seasons, and they very nearly made the NCAAs in 2007.

Today, we are all otaku.

Great West Preview

Conference starts as football only FCS with UC Davis, Cal Poly, Northern Colorado, Southern Utah, ND State, and SD State.

Northern Colorado bolts for the Big Sky, ND State and SD State bolt to the Summit League/Missouri Valley Football Conference, while ND and SD join.

Now, they expand to all sports, with ND and SD the only full members in football, none of the founding members in it beyond football, and have a complete hodge podge of all sorts of schools as associate members.

and the rumor of Grand Canyon maybe joining The Great West Conference in 2010, 11 or 12

This is why we can't have nice things in Starkville.

What a disappointment. Ranked Top 25, one of the preseason favorites in the SEC, and you lose your first game of the season, your home opener, the game where you got your SEC championship rings from last year...to some damn RIDER?! I mean, wow, one game into the season and the Bulldogs are already on the bubble because this is NOT going to look good come March. Great job.

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating about the bubble because it's still a long season, but now they've absolutely got to put the pedal to the metal, and hope that Rider looks good for the duration of the season.

Great West Preview

and the rumor of Grand Canyon maybe joining The Great West Conference in 2010, 11 or 12

Ummmm.....not happening because the NCAA has put the kibosh on anyone else joining Division I until 2012, and there's a several year "transition" process to go through once you make the jump.

Today, we are all otaku.

Great West Preview

Ummmm.....not happening because the NCAA has put the kibosh on anyone else joining Division I until 2012, and there's a several year "transition" process to go through once you make the jump.

Reason I said rumor, read something a while back that GCU is petitioning to move up by 2011 and may be granted in a few years if the new basketball arena is built. Will it happen by 12? I don't think so, but I think they may by 2015

Archived