The 2009-10 College Basketball Clearinghouse.

rams80

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it appears that North Carolina has picked up a fluke loss. Seriously, UNC shouldn't be losing games like that.

Syracuse was the better team, but they got a ton of weird plays in their favor.

And it appears that North Carolina has picked up a fluke loss. Seriously, UNC shouldn't be losing games like that.

I assume this is in reference to Syracuse's exhibition hiccough.

Syracuse is a decent team, and UNC's loss is not fluky.

On a more serious point, as much as I dislike some of the hype directed the Super East's way, the entire Conference's current (to my knowledge) undefeated status in regular play is worth applauding.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Syracuse is a decent team, and UNC's loss is not fluky.

On a more serious point, as much as I dislike some of the hype directed the Super East's way, the entire Conference's current (to my knowledge) undefeated status in regular play is worth applauding.

Not quite: the Friars lost to the Tide; the Bulls to the Gamecocks.

LvZYtbZ.png

Actually, I think he is going along with his theory that UNC should win more games each year than they can possibly play, and anything less is unacceptable.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Alright, who allowed this to fall deep into the 2nd page?

Yes, Syracuse still runs the 2-3 zone.

Now onto tonight. The Orange skyrocketed to #9 in the polls but the ultimate trap game's tonight against Cornell. It's the only reason I'm still up here until tomorrow instead of leaving this evening. And it's gonna be a good game to boot I think because the Battle for Central New York's been entertaining these past few years. So this is a very important game for the Orange and hopefully they don't fall into Cornell's trap.

And yes I know I'm repping both teams on my signature, but that's for Cornell's Women's team. They have IUPUI tonight and not Syracuse like the men, so it's not a conflict of interest thank you very much :P

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

BU! BU! BU!

And Bruce Weber's hot seat just grew toasty warm.

(Hey...I've got to demonstrate civic pride dangit!)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Thad and sc49erfan15 met tonight at the Holmes Convocation Center as the Apps took on Winthrop.

Luckily the Good guys came on top, and I got to see the all famous Winthrop jersey.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Take any pics Thad? Making it up to Boone for a Mountaineers game may be up my alley sometime soon...

No pics, but do come visit, there were only like ~2000 people at the game tonight, and that's a good showing...

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Revenge? How? I must have missed the memo that says Michigan State gets a national championship if they win this game.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Revenge? How? I must have missed the memo that says Michigan State gets a national championship if they win this game.

i just meant it would be nice to get a win after losing twice last year.

Don't forget the 2005 and 2007 NCAA tournaments. :)

Archived