The 2009-10 College Basketball Clearinghouse.

rams80

Big Ten 3-0 so far in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge. Nice.

Well that lead didn't take long to evaporate. 3-3.

Yeah. Considering the Big Ten has never won the B10/ACC Challenge, being tied going into the last day isn't terrible.

MegatronSig2.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great win tonight for the Heels, the Spartans came alive at the right time at the end of the day, but the Heels held them off, statement win for this young group, Bring on the Wildcats!

Here's hoping the ACC keeps the streak alive, Duke should take care of Wisconsin, OSU over FSU, Clemson over Illinois, GT over Siena, Miami over Minn, and BC/Michigan should be close but shouldn't matter, Eagles take it, and overall ACC takes it 8-4...

Great win tonight for the Heels, the Spartans came alive at the right time at the end of the day, but the Heels held them off, statement win for this young group, Bring on the Wildcats!

Here's hoping the ACC keeps the streak alive, Duke should take care of Wisconsin, OSU over FSU, Clemson over Illinois, GT over Siena, Miami over Minn, and BC/Michigan should be close but shouldn't matter, Eagles take it, and overall ACC takes it 8-4...

I don't think it'll be quite that easy. Duke should beat Wisconsin and Ohio State should beat Florida State, but the other three I would call toss-ups. Clemson will probably beat Illinois, but the Illini have a few great young players, just without much experience (like the losses to Utah and Bradley will show.) Minnesota has a good team this year and were ranked in the Top 25 last week. And like you said, the BC/Michigan will be close. Oh, and Siena isn't in the Big Ten. I'd say the ACC takes it 6-5 just because it's too hard to pick the Big Ten to actually win it.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Ummmm....GT-Siena isn't part of the "challenge", seeing as Siena'a a member of the MAAC and all that.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

:lol: Sorry guys, just looked at the ACC schedule on ESPN.com, my bad...

No biggie - ACC's gonna win (again), 6-5, as Duke's leading Wisconsin right now.

EDIT: And just like that, Wisconsin retook the lead and brought it back out to double digits.

LvZYtbZ.png

I'll sacrifice the ACC in the challenge if it means the Dookies going down... :lol:

+1 ^_^

Anyway, big big road win for a BC team that lost to Northern Iowa. Made it unnecessarily close, but apparently BC needed to take it to bail out Doooook and Clemson with their choke jobs. What else is new? ;)

I'll sacrifice the ACC in the challenge if it means the Dookies going down... :lol:

+1 ^_^

Anyway, big big road win for a BC team that lost to Northern Iowa. Made it unnecessarily close, but apparently BC needed to take it to bail out Doooook and Clemson with their choke jobs. What else is new? ;)

Well, they usually save their choke jobs until March, so that's new.

And if the ACC must lose the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, there's certainly no better way for it to happen than at the hands of the Dookies.

• 2 weeks later...

Syracuse has beaten three top 25 teams, and two top ten teams. In a fair world, they'd be number one right now, no?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Eh, I'll take whatever they give us, besides I think UK and Kansas deserve to stay up towards the front. Hopefully they keep this up all year and it could be a very interesting winter in the Big East and March here in the Saltine City.

By the way, neither the mens or womens basketball teams here have lost a game yet. Men are 10-0 and the women are 9-0

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

• 3 weeks later...

Archived