OSU alts

dmhtfld

anyone seen this???

no shoulder twill crap... no collar shields... but check out the logos on the padding under the pants.

have no idea how legit this little picture is... but its on that same backdrop template Nike used to show off the FSU uniform.

That was from last year right before the bowl games. That's when Nike released the Pro Combat line. Also, I promise you Penn St. will never be part of a project like this.

Yeah, that's what they woulda said in Columbus a few weeks ago.

I went to OSU and live in Columbus and NEVER thought The Ohio State University would every take the field in jerseys like these. People flipped out a few years ago when the gray stripes were dropped form the home jersey sleeves. Heads are going to roll when these debut! We just went from classic to Oregon...sadness.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how people around here think that whenever a team adds an alt or an additional set of pants, it's considered "becoming Oregon." It's one little addition, not that big of a deal.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

anyone seen this???

no shoulder twill crap... no collar shields... but check out the logos on the padding under the pants.

have no idea how legit this little picture is... but its on that same backdrop template Nike used to show off the FSU uniform.

That was from last year right before the bowl games. That's when Nike released the Pro Combat line. Also, I promise you Penn St. will never be part of a project like this.

I went to OSU and live in Columbus and NEVER thought The Ohio State University would every take the field in jerseys like these. People flipped out a few years ago when the gray stripes were dropped form the home jersey sleeves. Heads are going to roll when these debut! We just went from classic to Oregon...sadness.

If you add 8 jerseys and 12 sets of pants with 5 more helmets, THEN you are Oregon.

If you add 8 jerseys and 12 sets of pants with 5 more helmets, THEN you are Oregon.

Oregon didn't start with 8 jerseys, 12 pants, and 5 helmets.

You forgot one.

5cc9ba21cea2f227f07d3a3707ad5fd1-getty-.jpg

Did you guys count (don't want to sift through posts...lazy) when VT wears the throwback helmets too. They are maroon with a gray mask with VT stacked on top of each letter.

KISSwall09.jpg

Oregon didn't start with 8 jerseys, 12 pants, and 5 helmets.

Main Entry: ex·ag·ger·ate

Pronunciation: \ig-ˈza-jə-ˌrāt\

Function: verb

1 : to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth : overstate

2 : to enlarge or increase especially beyond the normal : overemphasize

smile.gif

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Searching all of the 10 schools listed will lead you to the gloves for almost all of the teams.

Missouri gloves

what are you searching?i cant find anything. including eastbay

They must of taken them down, because I was just looking at them on there yesterday.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Yes - looks like Eastbay took the gloves down from their site. OU's gloves aren't in the pic with the rest - but a pic posted on an OU message board shows their gloves will have "Sooner" on the strap of the left glove and "Magic" on the strap of the right. Another post from the same message board shows the T-shirt similar to the TCU shirt and OU helmets will be white with a crimson stripe and gray facemask - same as the throwback helmet they wore at home for one game in either 2003 or 2004.

Yes - looks like Eastbay took the gloves down from their site. OU's gloves aren't in the pic with the rest - but a pic posted on an OU message board shows their gloves will have "Sooner" on the strap of the left glove and "Magic" on the strap of the right. Another post from the same message board shows the T-shirt similar to the TCU shirt and OU helmets will be white with a crimson stripe and gray facemask - same as the throwback helmet they wore at home for one game in either 2003 or 2004.

link please

I also went to Ohio State and I've probably been a fan longer than you've been alive. The reason people "flipped out" over the last jersey change was because it didn't look as good as the one it replaced. These throwbacks are a one shot deal against Michigan. I really don't think that qualifies as "going from classic to Oregon." I like the look of the throwbacks and I have no problem with them. It's a money grab. Relax.

And for the record, look up any pics from the Cris Carter era and you'll see that our current "new jerseys" aren't in fact new at all. What they are is an updated version of the same jerseys the Buckeyes wore in the mid 80's. So technically, Ohio State has been wearing "throwbacks" for the past few years.

I'd think an actual alum would know this stuff. And seriously, if you're going to tout the fact that you went to Ohio State would you at least make an effort to improve your writing skills?

BB52Big.jpg

I also went to Ohio State and I've probably been a fan longer than you've been alive. The reason people "flipped out" over the last jersey change was because it didn't look as good as the one it replaced. These throwbacks are a one shot deal against Michigan. I really don't think that qualifies as "going from classic to Oregon." I like the look of the throwbacks and I have no problem with them. It's a money grab. Relax.

And for the record, look up any pics from the Cris Carter era and you'll see that our current "new jerseys" aren't in fact new at all. What they are is an updated version of the same jerseys the Buckeyes wore in the mid 80's. So technically, Ohio State has been wearing "throwbacks" for the past few years.

I'd think an actual alum would know this stuff. And seriously, if you're going to tout the fact that you went to Ohio State would you at least make an effort to improve your writing skills?

Congratulations on being old and being a grammar monitor on a message board. Good luck in your future endeavors as a computer jockey. These are being touted as a shot deal in case there is back lash from fans. You are such a pu**y is makes me sick. You wouldn't have the guts to say anything to my face.

Congratulations on being old and being a grammar monitor on a message board. Good luck in your future endeavors as a computer jockey. These are being touted as a shot deal in case there is back lash from fans. You are such a pu**y is makes me sick. You wouldn't have the guts to say anything to my face.

......and good luck in your future endeavors as an internet tough guy. :rolleyes:

Archived