OSU alts

dmhtfld

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as it hurt, here is a mock up I did of what OSU's uniforms will look like.

OSUprocombat.png

The only thing that bothers me is that the stripes on the jersey and pants don't match.

Does anybody else think that those pant stripes would fit perfectly on the Baltimore Ravens pants?

jNTsTyQ.png

As much as it hurt, here is a mock up I did of what OSU's uniforms will look like.

OSUprocombat.png

The only thing that bothers me is that the stripes on the jersey and pants don't match.

Does anybody else think that those pant stripes would fit perfectly on the Baltimore Ravens pants?

Does anybody else think that those pant stripes fit perfectly with the basketball team's identity?

6fQjS3M.png

As a lifelong Ohioan, and Buckeye fan, I don't really care for these. I went to school in Columbus (not Ohio State), and lived there for some time. Yes, the purists are going to go crazy, and I'm going to assume that's why they are wearing them on the road. However, common sense should tell you this is a one shot deal, and not to get alarmed by these.

PS- 2 guys arguing on a web blog do not represent a whole state.

I like some things about this, but not others. The gray sleeves are terrible. If they had done a gray helmet with two scarlet stripes (like the pants), left the 'O' off the pants, made the sleeves white with gray stripes, these would have been great. I'll try to post a mock up in a little bit.

Here is my vision. The helmet stripe is supposed to mirror the pant stripes as it terminates in the front. Honestly, I wouldn't mind this as a full time look, even though I like their current look (sans the off-white pants).

osucombat.png

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like some things about this, but not others. The gray sleeves are terrible. If they had done a gray helmet with two scarlet stripes (like the pants), left the 'O' off the pants, made the sleeves white with gray stripes, these would have been great. I'll try to post a mock up in a little bit.

Here is my vision. The helmet stripe is supposed to mirror the pant stripes as it terminates in the front. Honestly, I wouldn't mind this as a full time look, even though I like their current look (sans the off-white pants).

osucombat.png

While a part of me wouldn't think they'd make the gray that dark...I could totally get behind this as an updated look for the Buckeyes. Think you could mock up a home version to match, just to see them side by side?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Love the darker gray. The only thing I don't like is the numbers on the helmets. Can't stand numbers on helmets (ala Alabama) cause to me it signifies the player playing for himself instead of the logo (the team).

OSUprocombat.png

believe it or not, it was my first thought. Black pants with two purple stripes like that would look great for the Ravens

PvO6ZWJ.png

Im no OSU fan by any means but i dont think it looks that bad....

s4q2pu.jpg

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

s4q2pu.jpg

it doesn't look THAT bad, but it doesn't look better than what they would wear instead. What I dislike the most is that they're telling people who aren't uni-buffs that these are throwbacks so most people will just accept that, but they aren't accurate throwbacks. Saying they are throwbacks is just an excuse for Nike to run out some different OSU jerseys.

apparently Jim Tressel isn't very happy about these uniforms either.

PvO6ZWJ.png

s4q2pu.jpg

it doesn't look THAT bad, but it doesn't look better than what they would wear instead. What I dislike the most is that they're telling people who aren't uni-buffs that these are throwbacks so most people will just accept that, but they aren't accurate throwbacks. Saying they are throwbacks is just an excuse for Nike to run out some different OSU jerseys.

apparently Jim Tressel isn't very happy about these uniforms either.

jim tressel and the team pick out these uniforms so idk where you getting you information

Archived