2010 NBA All-Star Jerseys?!

Old School Fool

http://store.nba.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3791788

jjjjjjjd.jpg

If this indeed them, then it looks like we'll have our first Color vs. Color NBA All-Star game. :blink:

Check out how they put the subliminal star on there! For the West it's on the left and for the East it's on the right! That's pretty awesome.

bSLCtu2.png

Would that really be the first color vs. color NBA All-Star Game? I don't have time to look up all the old jerseys right now, but I feel like it's very possible they used to do this back when they first started having All-Star Games. Either way, the jerseys don't look too bad. As long as the back is the same color as the front and the shorts aren't tie-dyed or anything. They look fairly subdued, which is nice. I could do without the 3-Stripes.

They look pretty okay. I'm not a big fan of having the huge star that doesn't fit on the front of the jersey, but the idea wasn't bad. I just hope that the backs of the jerseys are the same as the front and it will look fine.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I wish the NBA would go back to letting the players wear their teams uniforms in the game. That was always something that looked good about All Star games whether it be Baseball or Basketball. The hosting city is Dallas so the Western Conference would wear their white/home unis and the Eastern Conference would wear their color/road jerseys. I hate All Star uniforms in Basketball,Football and the stupid BP jerseys they wear in Baseball for all the pregame stuff. All Star unis are just ugly designs for silly fans to waste their money on.

I wish the NBA would go back to letting the players wear their teams uniforms in the game. That was always something that looked good about All Star games whether it be Baseball or Basketball. The hosting city is Dallas so the Western Conference would wear their white/home unis and the Eastern Conference would wear their color/road jerseys. I hate All Star uniforms in Basketball,Football and the stupid BP jerseys they wear in Baseball for all the pregame stuff. All Star unis are just ugly designs for silly fans to waste their money on.

I respectfully disagree. I love specialized All-Star jerseys and if they are going color or color, great! I love color on color! If anything else it gives this forum an additional thread.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I've been compiling all NBA jerseys for a long time, recently I've done a few allstar ones aswell.

Here are those that Discogod posted:

allstars.png

The NBA has been has been incorporating more team elements into the Allstar uniform design. I like the blue, red and white as primary colors, but I think the NBA has to continue to use team colors as accent and secondary colors.

I've been compiling all NBA jerseys for a long time, recently I've done a few allstar ones aswell.

Here are those that Discogod posted:

allstars.png

The NBA has been has been incorporating more team elements into the Allstar uniform design. I like the blue, red and white as primary colors, but I think the NBA has to continue to use team colors as accent and secondary colors.

Dude, that's awesome! Why don't you put them on the NBA All-Star page?

Anyway, I've found every single NBA ASG logo from 1974 onwards (also some 3-4 from before 1974), except the 1978 Atlanta one. There are several Youtube videos from the game, you can see a generic nba-logo-and-all-star-game-text banner centered by the field AND some odd looking logo-like thingie incorporating a vertically reversed star on the both ends of the banner...

Well, that's interesting. I do like the idea of integrating team colors into the design. On the side, does anyone know what the Utah All-Star Game (1992/93) looked like? I think they had red and blue somewhere in there.

They wore this.

magic_allstar_prog.jpg

It didn't get interesting for All-Star jerseys until 1994.

bSLCtu2.png

Those were the standard ASG unis for a while. From 1994-1996 they wore unique unis, and from '97 until *unknown date* they just wore team unis with a patch on the left shoulder (or right, in Heat players' cases).

Archived