Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

a guy on the hurricanes message board i go to somehow like 'decoded' all of the blacked out pictures. will attempt to link/post here, two things ive never done before. the canes one is all white (as expected) and has two-toned numbers. like the top half of the number is orange, bottom half green. not gradient like VT, just cut in half almost...

everton.png

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the idea of LSU returning to old gold, something they haven't worn since the early 50s, although I would've prefered gold pants as well. Overall, a fairly conservative redesign.

conservative from the front. remember, though, they possibly have some crazy kind of design on the pants we cant see from here. for instance, i believe miami has the 'U' on the side of the pants. some definitely more conservative/old-school than others. OK, OHST, TX, UF (white helmet) are all somewhat throwbackish, while others TCU, FSU, VT, are decidedly futuristic. very curious to see full designs.

everton.png

Wonder who OU is wearing theirs against. My guess would be Texas Tech at Tech since it's white, but I'd rather see them against OK State. Also wonder if there will be a side decal...

from what ive seen, the OU helmet is blank. just white helmet with the red stripe. thres a tshirt thats been poted around online with a picture of it.

everton.png

-Kinda figured that OU would go with a throwback look like Texas did.

-From the looks of things, I wouldn't be surprised if Florida went with a throwback/modern mix.

-Miami picked the perfect number to show off. The bottom of the 5 basically mimics the U logo. That's awesome. Still, Miami in all-white just looks weird.

-Missouri's looks awesome from a far. Can't wait to see what kind of sublimation they've got going on with that uniform.

-LSU looks odd to say the least. They really should've went with gold pants.

That being said, is anybody getting the feeling that Nike Pro Combat:College Football :: TATC:MLB? Because I am. I'm thinking that this is more like "What college football will look like in 30 years" than just a promotion. :P

My reaction on mizzous as a tiger fan

kinda dissapointing that it white. Rumored on campus to be worn at arrowhead vs Kansas. The lack of gold is kinda dissapointing too but also makes a tight uni with only black and grey. I'm hoping for a white m on the side. That would be awesome. Also I kinda wish that they went with the tcu horned frog skin thing and used tiger stripes but maybe witha better pick there may be. Over all a cool uni. I wanna see spoon knock some heads in these!

Wow, most of those look great, too much Blue on the Gators uniforms, and if the LSU faithful were terrified about the LSU wordmark being added to the chest, they're going to freak about the SOD uni's...

Well, it's not as though there's an abundance of orange on Florida's uniforms anyway. For big games, they tend to go monochromatic under Meyer, at least since the first championship team...

Archived