Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where in the world did you find those, GFB??

Might we be seeing a new "player model" template sometime in the near future??? :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Those are some massive pictures, anyway you can resize them? it took my cable modem 3 mins to download.

I took the pictures down and just put the links up...

Where in the world did you find those, GFB??

I found 'em on the Nike site... they even have a masked version of the picture (players sans background)...

FSU_Pro_Combat_UNIFORM_Masked_hiRes.jpg

As a former Tiger, I'm a little let down my Mizzou's jerseys. Where is the gold? Would've looked cool between the white and black on the shoulders. Are any of these teams expected to use these full time next year?

I doubt it. I can see some of the teams (Florida State, TCU, maybe Miami) using some of the design elements on a full-time basis, but I think it's safe to assume that most of the teams will just incorporate the modern technology into their traditional looks.

Here's why I thought Illinois was going to be part of the Pro Combat uniform rollout. This shirt came out a week or so ago. The shield on this Nike Illinois shirt is very similar to the shields on the front of the collars of the new Pro Combat uniforms. Maybe a sign of things to come next year?

1257898458.jpg

Are Florida and FSU going color on color?

Well FSU is wearing it at Maryland so they will porbably be wearing white jerseys

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

i hate the ohio state pants...they are too dark, even though i like the stripe pattern on them. lsu looks way too much like Washington its ridiculous.

do not like how the tcu pants contrast with the rest of the uniform.

the others i like...ive even convinced myself to tolerate the gradients.

Yeah, well I am now underwhelmed after seeing how much effort and different elements went into Florida State and now the others are all just like, plain.I know it's because those universities showed restraint/updated old uniforms, but some of those schools could have been a little bit bolder. Home color sets would have been awesome and you never know what might happen when bowl week comes.

i hate the ohio state pants...they are too dark, even though i like the stripe pattern on them. lsu looks way too much like Washington its ridiculous.

They match the helmets

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

They match the helmets

They're still horrible.

newsig.jpg

Archived