Nike Pro Combat Teams

BamaHater

Anyone else find it funny that Nike is unveiling these against non-Nike teams? OU/Texas Tech (Under Armour), LSU/Arkansas (Adidas), Texas/Texas A&M (Adidas), TCU/Utah (Under Armour), Ohio State/Michigan (Adidas) and on and on...

Arkansas is switching to Nike for next season.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else find it funny that Nike is unveiling these against non-Nike teams? OU/Texas Tech (Under Armour), LSU/Arkansas (Adidas), Texas/Texas A&M (Adidas), TCU/Utah (Under Armour), Ohio State/Michigan (Adidas) and on and on...

Where did you here this? They just got the adidas uniforms a year ago, I would be surprised if they switched to nike.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Where did you here this? They just got the adidas uniforms a year ago, I would be surprised if they switched to nike.

I saw it on uniwatch i think. Kind of surprising to see they switched already. Maybe because that adidas template is horrible.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=204830753

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=204830753

Wow, I'm surprised but I'm glad, hopefully Nike can give them some nicer uniforms next year.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Wow, I'm surprised but I'm glad, hopefully Nike can give them some nicer uniforms next year.

They really need to get away from that awful Adidas template they have. Though with Nike they'll probably get stuck with the Mizzou template which is still better.

I never thought I would say this but TCU looks alot better in their Pro Combat uniforms than their regular ones. It looks like their pants have a purple tint to them. If they could do the same thing with the helmets they would be even better.

Archived