New Unis

CC97

the jays new hat looks like a hat that used to be black but was left out in the sun and I hope the non gray road trend doesn't catch on, I don't like those padres at all

reminds me of my beat-up old falcons hat, which i still own but haven't worn since high school...only that now lends itself more to off-brown since i wore it so damn much.

the padres one will take some getting used to, only because it's the first non-gray road since the Astros changed to the first (and better, IMO) broken star

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard a ton of complaints about the Blue Jays uniforms this year but I quite simply love 'em! They're styling in a new age of new looks, it's just time they keep an image for more than 2 years! :D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Actually I was wondering about KC's use of black this season too.Did they drop the black altogether?Or just on the blue alternates?Got so used to seeing it for three seasons that it almost looks odd right now without it.

Royals Blues 2004

3127195DK013_White_Sox_Roya040519_lower.jpg

Compare to Royals Blues 2003:

2819170342.jpg

Say what you want about the black, it at least kept them from looking EXACTLY like the LA Dodgers ...

On a side note, it's good to see that the rejects for the Miami Heat dancers still found jobs:

3180452ES006_Expos_Marlins040617_lower.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Another look at jays numbers...

r39836834.jpg

Interesting note at the game today... the person throwing out the first pitch was wearing a home jersey with blue letters and numbers instead of silver... i hope, i hope!

Padres numbers....

capt.lad10304070323.padres_dodgers_lad103.jpg

Astros All-Star Game...

capt.hta11404070226.giants_astros_hta114.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

because I live in california, and I root for a team in california.

to have the angels call themselves CALIFORNIA angels is insulting. there are FIVE teams in the state. I may live in California, but the angels do not repeat DO NOT represent me! I live 400 plus miles from Anaheim (thank god) and no way in hell does a team that far away from me have the right to represent me when there are two teams less then 50 miles from me to root for.

to me, this is a bid deal. if you disagree then you cant understand because you dont live here

OK, you have your reasons, and I dont live there so I dont understand. I'm just a traditionalist, I cant get used to the Indianapolis Colts, nor could I really accept the Los Angeles Raiders name when they were there. I apologize if this random opinion upsets you. No disrespect meant.

metslogo_215.gif

Archived