Florida Panthers New 3rd Jersey

fonz

If you head over to the Panthers' website (http://panthers.nhl.com), they're giving a sneak preview of their new 3rd. Looks like the logo is a new version of the Panther head inside a blue circle saying Florida Panthers (http://panthers.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=58239). [sorry, the browser I'm using isn't allowing pics to be included in my post, check the sites).

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Panthers should not wear blue. Red and gold with blue trim would suit them so much better.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Panthers-ThirdJerseyTease.jpg

The image from their website is aptly named Panthers-ThirdJerseyTease.

I has a sad :(

I've heard all about the lame ass pseudo-throwback circle logo, hoped against it, but now it looks like it's for real. Would have much rather preferred simply the leaping panther snapping the stick, hell I'd have taken CATS spelled out on the front. All I know is it damn well better be red. I actually have grown to love the Edge white and blue uniforms(not much else to love about the Cats these days), I wish they would have just made a red version. If it's light blue as has been rumored I'm gonna slap someone at Pantherland on the 23rd.

EDIT:

After checking the Cats homepage, it's gonna be either black or dark blue(can't tell) with some light blue in the shoulder/sleeves. Check the slim little banner ad at the top. You can move your mouse around for a "sneak peak". Logo has a blue rim and the head is on a white background. Sigh.

Archived