Florida Panthers New 3rd Jersey

fonz

Way to copy the St.Louis Blues...

...Who copied the Minnesota Wild.

-Dan

Who copied the Pittsburgh Penguins.

who copied the Chicago Blackhawks.

Hey, Boston, Long Island, and Edmonton have circular logos too! What gives? :shocked:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Dan

Hey, Boston, Long Island, and Edmonton have circular logos too! What gives? :shocked:

Ah, but those teams do not have team logos surrounded by the team's name inside a spheroid. That's the difference, my good man.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

mr_horse_as_a_gi.png

No sir, I don't like it.

It's a shame too because their red uni was among my favorites...

Wow excellent Ren & Stimpy reference lol. My sentiments exactly Mr. Horse....

First off, why rip off the circular logo style everyone else has been coming out with? Second, why another blue jersey? Third, why muck up a perfectly good color scheme by adding light blue? Arrghh!! Maybe it's just Cohen's last hurrah of f***ing up this team before he loses control....

I certainly hope that panther head doesn't turn into a whole new primary logo. Nothing wrong with the current one(s). Hockey is the one sport where complex logos can work well since the primary use is so big.

All moot points anyway though, if they would just resemble anything close to a winning team again I'd be happy whatever they're wearing. Coming up on a decade of no playoffs.

i really like the new panther head... who cares about the uniform colors or feel... those change (and i've got a feeling they'll change way more often with edge than without edge)...

but i like the modified cat head.

-Dan

Whose jerseys were handed down from high above by the Lord Almighty.

florida_panthers_1995-96_front.jpg

article_19777_1.jpg

lg_bure_all-01.jpg

To:

article_17370_2.jpg

Panthers_Hockey.jpg

22509058.png

IS:

epic-fail.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

That was an awful lot of work just to regurgitate a tired, overdone meme. You're not gonna put an hour into working up a Kanye one are you, because if you are, I'll advise that you can just stop now.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

That was an awful lot of work just to regurgitate a tired, overdone meme. You're not gonna put an hour into working up a Kanye one are you, because if you are, I'll advise that you can just stop now.

While I agree, I have to say I am slightly annoyed that the Senators, Penguins, Lightning, Panthers, Predators, and Avalanche all traded in their unique jersey styles for near identical templates.

Will the Panthers also have a new shoulder logo to go with their 3rds?

I am sure that the shoulder logos will not change. BgMack27 well demonstrated chronology uniforms Panthers. For all time of existence, they were unchanged.

Indirectly, this indicates a site team.

Has anyone done a mock up of what the current Panthers jerseys would look like with a red body and navy blue on the shoulders?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I honestly don't understand the thinking behind this one. How can anybody associated with a team think using a color that they have never used is a good idea? They are just trying to cash in on another team's look and their intentions are very transparent. I hope that at the very least the Light Blue is actually Silver/Gray but has been messed with by the lighting and maybe Photoshop just to throw us off.

Archived