MSU Basketball

J Sick

MSU wore their Nike jerseys with the sublimated spartan logo a couple days ago in an exhibition game, here's a pic:

image-06B3_4AFB0F88.jpg

These were the jerseys that debuted for a few teams (OSU, NC and some others as I remember)last year, correct? I wonder if other teams are planning on resurrecting these?

I dont remember the Heels wearing anything like this, but I do recall Duke having this subliminal pattern...

fcokzlaoyqdmbpi.20090222181638_medium.jpg

At first I thought you were somehow referring to the numbers, and my thoughts were like "Dude that's just sweat" :lol:

I was talking about the jerseys, but I was thinking while looking at the pic "what is that design on the numbers?" Haha, I guess you were half right!

On a side note, I am very glad MSU's jersey doesn't look as hideous as that Duke one.

Edit: Didn't wanna make so many posts, but the Duke jerseys are really subtle, the image is blown out to show that design

Never knew that Nike was so fond of this, I know it's in the past, but I kinda like it:

Olympic Jersys:

2678064310_9de8e47ed8_o.jpg

Florida as well:

FF_141457_l.jpg

Haven't heard of anything special being resurrected yet though, it may have just been what MSU wore for the occasion...

those florida jerseys were the first of the sod's to come out (a year before they started to take over ncaa ball)...they were worn once at tennessee, ans since florida lost the game, they were not worn the rest of the season, and the next year they came out with a different template

Miami.png

Edit: Didn't wanna make so many posts, but the Duke jerseys are really subtle, the image is blown out to show that design

Never knew that Nike was so fond of this, I know it's in the past, but I kinda like it:

Olympic Jersys:

2678064310_9de8e47ed8_o.jpg

Florida as well:

FF_141457_l.jpg

Haven't heard of anything special being resurrected yet though, it may have just been what MSU wore for the occasion...

I've always liked these 2 especially the Team USA one.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Irony = college team sponsored by person who never went to college.

True, but as long as our team gets all this sweet stuff I'm all for it. To me its not as weird as teams like Cal and Georgetown wearing the Jordan brand. At least LeBron has a connection to our school.

True, but as long as our team gets all this sweet stuff I'm all for it. To me its not as weird as teams like Cal and Georgetown wearing the Jordan brand. At least LeBron has a connection to our school.

Ever since Jordan's son started playing at Illinois I've been praying for some Illinois Air Jordan's, but nothing so far.

I dont remember the Heels wearing anything like this, but I do recall Duke having this subliminal pattern...

fcokzlaoyqdmbpi.20090222181638_medium.jpg

At first I thought you were somehow referring to the numbers, and my thoughts were like "Dude that's just sweat" :lol:

I can confirm the new Hornets Mardi Gras uniform has some of this in it.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Ever since Jordan's son started playing at Illinois I've been praying for some Illinois Air Jordan's, but nothing so far.

I'm surprised they haven't. But I'm sure UCF or whatever school his other son goes to will be a Jordan school, because that idiot single handedly cost his team their Adidas sponsorship.

I wasn't sure but I just looked, Oregon's pattern represents the rafters at Mac Court

IMG_4415s.jpg

Also, here are the shoes I was talking about, I was able to snap a picture when I saw them, not quite sure if they are hyperdunks or what

IMG_4334s.jpg

Archived