Colorado Avalanche Jersey Concept

logo-maker

This is my 1st concept (of a series hopefully) on the CCSLC boards.

Colorado Avalanche

I based my redesign off of the unused Nordiques jerseys, but kept the color patterns from the Av's "mountain" jerseys because I found it unique and fit with the black helmet and breezers.

Home

NHLEdgeSTL2-ColoradoHomeTemp.png

Away

NHLEdgeSTL2-ColoradoAwayTemp.png

C & C appreciated.

Home Update!

I'm not sure I like the the blue and burgundy next to each other on the sleeves.

NHLEdgeSTL2-ColoradoHomeTempUPDATE1.png

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

I love the white one. I think the colored sleeves look great. However, to me the white sleeves stick out way too much on the home jersey. Maybe the way to go would be like the Wings...they have the red on their road sleeves, but leave the home sleeve primarily red as well.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Just take care not to make them too similar in style to the Red Wings', seeing as they're mortal enemies.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

(The red sleeves would NOT look like Detroit, just the same sleeve concept in terms of same vs. different color)

You new dark looks much better. the white sleeve was weird...I'd still lean to red, but the blue is unique and does not stick out like the white.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived