Concepts, Many With More To Come

Nick 1733

That Bolts update looks amazing. I thought it looked great back in the day and I love your updated version of it. The Avs design I'm not quite as fond of. The first thing that jumped out at me is the fact that the "Avalanche" text at the bottom is on an arc, but the lines around it aren't. Aside from that, I think it's pretty cool.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AMAZING - nice jerseys! Some more TATC than others, but all nicely done. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Detroit new- i like it, I would have switched some colours int he logo, make it a red D on white int here to highlite it more

Tampa- good, but i like th official version more

Avs- awesome, the diagonal stripe looks off to me, but cool none the less

That Ducks jersey is pretty dark. The deep purple, deep green, and black all look very similar, at least on my screen, and it's not easy to tell them apart. The various shapes also make the jersey look kinda of busy. Overall though, I hafta say I like it quite a bit.

I also like the change you made to the Avs jersey, replacing the text with those triangles. They still look a little odd to me, but it's better than before.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

OK, changed the Wings jersey, made it a little more "new-style" and changed the color scheme on the crest.

I've still got 12 more teams to go:

Atlanta Thrashers

Boston Bruins

Calgary Flames

Chicago Blackhawks

Florida Panthers

Minnesota Wild

Nashville Predators

New York Islanders

Phoenix Coyotes

Pittsburgh Penguins

San Jose Sharks

Washington Capitals

Colorado Avalanche, my original idea.

Avalanche-alternate-concept01.jpg

where's the avalanche? where's the mountains? what is that diagonal thing supposed to be? is it a ski lift?

dunno. i just don't like it very much at all, sorry.

i like the detroit sweater the best, although i think the shoulders should be solid red and the sleeve striping should be straight.

the canucks logo seems to get lost in the gradient.

the kings sweather is nice.

not a fan of the st. louis concept, i guess i just don't like diagonal striping....sorry.

The diagonal actually, literally looks like an escalator.

I'm not a fan of your style, but you have put a lot of work into this project, and for that, I commend you.

Next time, you might step on less toes by announcing with each concept who did the logo.

Just a thought.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Wow, these jerseys are really out there. The Tampa Bay uniform could also be used for the Islanders if the lightning was taken off of the shoulders.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

(joel_fiasco @ Apr 7 2004, 08:08 AM)

where's the avalanche? where's the mountains? what is that diagonal thing supposed to be? is it a ski lift?

Fixed, or at least I hope so.

(zer0dotcom @ Apr 7 2004, 10:04 AM)

Blues- i like this one, stipes slant the wrong way though

Also fixed.

Working of fixing the Canadiens logo from Avenger, I didn't mean to upset anyone, I just didn't realize that there was an "M" in there till now.

And everyone remember that I'm always glad to hear your opinions, comments and suggestions.

The whole point of my Montreal jersey was the "M" in the fleur.

I don't really like what you've done with my design, to be honest.

Fixed to an extent, kept the style I chose and put the "M" back in the logo. Avenger in all honestly, your's looks better overall, but I had to do something that was at least partially original.

Archived