Concepts, Many With More To Come

Nick 1733

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That one says "Phoenix Cobras" to me, with the change in arm colour, etc.

I'm not a fan of most of these. The different coloured sleeves are a bit overused (and I'm just not into that, for the most part). Some of them are interesting on the template, but as a 3-D jersey, they'd look strange (that Washington concept, for instance).

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 4 months later...
Next on the blocks is...

Anaheim Mighty Ducks (my original concept)

MightyDucks-alternate-concept01.jpg

Good design, man. But it's o unfortunate that what you're stuck working with is a pile of crap. Anaheim MUST get rid of anything related to Disney and the duck. They just can't be taken seriously being named after a movie targeted towards 8-year-old boys. And those colours...eggplant and baby-poop green?!? C'mon, gimme a break.

But again, you're doing an amazing job, skater. I particularly like the Kings jersey (I am a huge fan of LA, after all), but keep the "LOS ANGELES" across the bottom hem. They were the original users of that and you gotta keep that. Otherwise, great re-colouring of the king. Very nice...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived