Jersey Front Avatar Series

CDixonDesign

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed the 2 on the Saints av you made more Bluesky is wrong. The normal one has a horizontal cross bar, while the one you did was slanted.

The font wasn't quite right on the '67 throwback either but I didn't want to seem ungrateful when a guy's doing requests and has a bunch to do. No big deal. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

First off these look amazing! I had to pm another member to find out who made them cause I loved them so much. Overall, great idea and excellent clean work. I don't know how many requests you're taking/how busy you are but I have 4 I'm hoping you can do for me.

1- #4 Miami (Devin Hester Style)

g_hester_372.jpg

2- I didn't see an Ohio State Pro Combat so I don't know if youre working on that but I'll take either an OSU Pro-Combat or a Normal OSU with #5

3- Grand Valley State, Whatever number is easiest. Here's a picture if you don't know what the jerseys look like, very basic 3907733893_eabf73c261.jpg

4- Avon Lake (My High School), Number 17. Jerseys are very similar to USC's jerseys except a little darker. Here's a picture large_Xtwodiv00040_9.jpg (It says "SHOREMEN" across the chest.

No rush, if you cant get them done or whatever no big deal. Thanks in advance!

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, i'm working on all the requests, and should have them posted as soon as my Photobucket Bandwidth resets itself...stay tuned guys, and keep the requests coming!

Clif

sounds good and thanks in advance these look great

2u3xe8m.jpg

I was wondering if you could make a jersey for my Arena League team, River City Pilots. The red version. I'll try to include the Iron Bowl logo as well.

IMG]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j306/Wacca45/River%20City%20Pilots/rememberthealamojersey.jpg

The number type is actually the same as the Nationals road numbers and the Pilots wordmark (navy blue)in my sig (Clone Wars) was used for the championship in place of Alamo wordmark.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived