NFL Weekly Uniforms Notes

pagan696

tonight MIA @ CAR - Panthers should be in home darks (black jersy/silver pants since it's the 2nd half of season) and Dolphins prob in white jerseys. It would be neat to see both in alts, Panther blues and 'fin oranges. it's been cool and rainy this week. the field may get sloppy early.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curious to see if the Saints will wear the black pants again. They wore them with the white jerseys at STL last week, an inferior look IMO. It's weird, every year it seems they start with the gold pants then pull out the black ones at some point and after that it's as if the gold ones got lost or something.

061005_colston_vmed_4p.widec.jpg >> drew-brees-5.jpg

All you Bucco-roos out there, any chance the Bucs wear white at home? (I haven't been paying attention to what they're wearing at home this year.)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Curious to see if the Saints will wear the black pants again. They wore them with the white jerseys at STL last week, an inferior look IMO. It's weird, every year it seems they start with the gold pants then pull out the black ones at some point and after that it's as if the gold ones got lost or something.

All you Bucco-roos out there, any chance the Bucs wear white at home? (I haven't been paying attention to what they're wearing at home this year.)

From the few games (and tidbits of others) I've seen, my Buccaneers have been going with darks at home this year--a welcome change. So needless to say, I hope that continues.

And...I really hope that at some point, NO gets it together with those golds. I have hi-def now (yeah...finally upgraded!), and the differences in golds just on the jersey alone is maddeningly frustrating to look at.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Bucs wore white jerseys for their first three home games this year, then red against the Patriots in London, and then the orange Bucco Bruce jerseys against the Packers.

Heh...guess they still got that hot-weather stigma/superstition going on in Tampa. BTW..thanks for confirming, since I rarely get to see my Bucs on TV this year.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'm not quite sure what it is about the Saints all-black unis, but I love them. I just can't put my finger on the reason why.

Atlanta has done red over black, right? If not... they should.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

tonight MIA @ CAR - Panthers should be in home darks (black jersy/silver pants since it's the 2nd half of season) and Dolphins prob in white jerseys. It would be neat to see both in alts, Panther blues and 'fin oranges. it's been cool and rainy this week. the field may get sloppy early.

Blue on White with Black socks for the first time ever.

That Panthers uniform is really nice. Just wish they'd either lose the faux helmet stripes, or make them real stripes, with blue in the middle, to mimic the pants stripe.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

That Panthers uniform is really nice. Just wish they'd either lose the faux helmet stripes, or make them real stripes, with blue in the middle, to mimic the pants stripe.

Agreed. The current stripes look fine from the front, but look horrid when they flare out and end in the back.

david_carr_carolina_panthers_200710_ap.jpgCarolina+Panthers+v+Atlanta+Falcons+Xa7_eOAgCWIl.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived