NFL Weekly Uniforms Notes

pagan696

The Seahawks look MUCH better with an NFL style combo, instead of their usual high school style combo.

No their "usual style combo" is a style combo, like it or not, that is used at EVERY level of football now.

Some people here just have to get over it and move on with the times. It just took (as usual) about 10 years too long for the NFL to get with the rest of the world. They are always fighting anything progressive or anything with some ingenuity/creativity.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor is on Monday Night, the Titans will be wearing the AFL 1960 Houston Oilers road uniforms, against the Texans who will be decked out in Red.

Should be interesting. I got a kick out of seeing the Cowboys in throwbacks against the Chiefs, who were in Dallas Texans throwbacks.

NYCdog.png

The Seahawks look MUCH better with an NFL style combo, instead of their usual high school style combo.

No their "usual style combo" is a style combo, like it or not, that is used at EVERY level of football now.

Some people here just have to get over it and move on with the times. It just took (as usual) about 10 years too long for the NFL to get with the rest of the world. They are always fighting anything progressive or anything with some ingenuity/creativity.

Not every change is "progressive" or "creative." Some monochrome looks work, some look ugly.

The Redskins attempts at monochrome would look less bad if they would just wear the socks that are intended to go with whatever pants they're wearing. Nine games in, they've got the sock/pants combination right twice...ugh.

Rumor is on Monday Night, the Titans will be wearing the AFL 1960 Houston Oilers road uniforms, against the Texans who will be decked out in Red.

Should be interesting. I got a kick out of seeing the Cowboys in throwbacks against the Chiefs, who were in Dallas Texans throwbacks.

wow, another slap in the face to the city of houston

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Well that's basically like Bud Adams flipping the bird...not that he'd ever be one to do that.

Oh...nevermind...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

:rolleyes:

Panthers ever wear the blue socks with the blue jerseys?

they wore that combo ONCE, when they first wore the blue alts. I swear from a distance I thought I was watching the Lions.

i don't keep up w sock colors.

as for an alt logo, that would be cool.

i still think the ownership group wants to continue to keep the unis consistant as possible (as they have, minus the shoulder stripes and sleeve cuts of todays jerseys) so an average viewer knows from a glance it's the Panthers.

the 3rd alt w the "clawing panther" is used more than the original "standing panther", but both are rarely seen anymore. i need to update CCs images of all of the extra logos since Chris still has them incorrect ;)

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Yeah, pretty much:

293138076_072158e697_o.jpg

(And...I'm sure that if you search the interwebs hard enough, you can find a video or photo of Jason Sehorn losing his pants while pursuing a ballcarrier into the endzone. The runner scored, by the way, as Sehorn was struggling to keep his pants up.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yet another reason why NFL uniforms will eventually evolve into one-piece body suits.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

capt.ca57d45014d34ed981d7fcbdf23943eb.titans_texans_football_htt121.jpg

i really like this look for the titans.

I would if they would lose those stupid stripes on the helmets. Never liked 'em.

i agree with both of you. The white/white/powder blue/navy combo is one of the best road sets in the league. And wouldn't the set be just about perfect with this small modification to the helmet?

titans.jpg

Archived