Your Teambuilder Teams...let's see them!

tulanebc

So as I was anxiously awaiting this game to come out, I felt like I would have so much fun making the uniform designs I grew up loving...so I decided to make a few teams for NCAA 10 on my PS3, and I thought I would share the designs with you for some C&C....these are NOT original designs or anything, but the best approximations I felt I could do with the Teambuilder...if I am off anywhere, please let me know! Click on the link below to get a gander at what I came up with.

See the teams here.

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So as I was anxiously awaiting this game to come out, I felt like I would have so much fun making the uniform designs I grew up loving...so I decided to make a few teams for NCAA 10 on my PS3, and I thought I would share the designs with you for some C&C....these are NOT original designs or anything, but the best approximations I felt I could do with the Teambuilder...if I am off anywhere, please let me know! Click on the link below to get a gander at what I came up with.

See the teams here.

Those look good. Kudos to you!

Wow, love the Blue Collars unis! You should get the same so I can play ya! lol I did a New Orleans Breakers uniform and helmet, but I can't see to get the wave to fill in the helmet and wrap around, so I won't post it cause it kinda looks....well....dumb...haha. I'll make more tonight, and if there are any requests, I'll fill them ASAP!

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

See the teams here.

Just added 1985 Jets home and road, Saints 1967 home and road, Lions 1994 Home and road and 49ers 1992 home and road...click the link to check them out!

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Just added the 1983 and 1984 Washington Federals home and road sets...and the 1984 Houston Gamblers home and road sets....here is the 1984 Feds home jersey...

FED3.jpg

And here is the link to the entire album....suggestions? Ask away!

willieMcGee_2.jpg

On 11/25/2009 at 11:12 PM, OldRamsFan said:

Here are some teams I made from fictional colleges:

The California Detective College Monks

Leyland Stottlemeyer.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I thought this thread would be a good place to ask this. But does anyone know if they will have the pro combat jerseys available to download for the game? Or maybe even to use in the teambuilder?

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I thought this thread would be a good place to ask this. But does anyone know if they will have the pro combat jerseys available to download for the game? Or maybe even to use in the teambuilder?

There is one jersey style that resembles the Oregon pattern pretty well that you can use, but I seriously hope there might be a ProCombat jersey down the line...

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Okay, if you have a EA sports account and log in, you can create the teams on the site. Now, when you play NCAA 10, you have to make sure your PS3 is connected to the internet. You create your teams online and save them to the site, then you go into Teambuilder in the main game menu, use the slots code ni the book in the game box, type it in, get your free 12 slots, and download the teams you created.

willieMcGee_2.jpg

Archived