Your Teambuilder Teams...let's see them!

tulanebc

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

You would bump a year old thread to post your lame TB teams ram...SMH

I'M the best on the internet at this-period

please take your immaturity back to that childish site

...what?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

Howd you get every player to wear long sleeves? I can't edit players' appearances for my teambuilder teams for some reason. I know you can't on the site, but I can't in my game, either.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Howd you get every player to wear long sleeves? I can't edit players' appearances for my teambuilder teams for some reason. I know you can't on the site, but I can't in my game, either.

I will explain, but not right now, its a little lengthy haha

for a start- on your game its best to have 2 or 3 roster saves because when you go online to play a game what ever roster is loaded in your game will be lost when you come back > by this I mean if you changed a favorite real teams roster equipment . you need to load a different roster like the one you took from someones locker with the real player names in it before going online- does that make sense? i'll explain other step by steps later.

You have to do it in a dynasty I believe. Though he has a lot of teams, so maybe not?

You have to do it in a dynasty I believe. Though he has a lot of teams, so maybe not?

I dont believe you can give primary color sleeves to your created team in an online dynasy ? am I mistaken ?

I only use my teams online in unranked teambuilder games with friends who dont max out the ratings for the hell of it.

Archived