tulanebc

Your Teambuilder Teams...let's see them!

American University:

AU.jpg

New York Dragons (with fully inputed "all-time" roster, every spot is filled with a former New York Dragons player), this is the concept of what I thought their jerseys should've looked like, but alas, they folded.

NYD.jpg

You would bump a year old thread to post your lame TB teams ram...SMH

I'M the best on the internet at this-period

please take your immaturity back to that childish site

I'M the best on the internet at this-period

please take your immaturity back to that childish site

...what?

I remember ram29jackson on OS, (he was a douche then, and a douche now)

I may post mine later when I clean it up. I obviously made it before I joined these forums... and now the uniforms I chose look so BLEH. Haha.

my old school phase

1aA1962.jpg

1ACAMDENU.jpg

1A1111.jpg

used colors for the miami seahawks early football team-some site had color squares saying thats what the team used

green orange

1A222-1.jpg

more of a 50s look

1ARED.jpg

haha

1ACAMDENU-1.jpg

1ARED-1.jpg

Howd you get every player to wear long sleeves? I can't edit players' appearances for my teambuilder teams for some reason. I know you can't on the site, but I can't in my game, either.

Howd you get every player to wear long sleeves? I can't edit players' appearances for my teambuilder teams for some reason. I know you can't on the site, but I can't in my game, either.

I will explain, but not right now, its a little lengthy haha

for a start- on your game its best to have 2 or 3 roster saves because when you go online to play a game what ever roster is loaded in your game will be lost when you come back > by this I mean if you changed a favorite real teams roster equipment . you need to load a different roster like the one you took from someones locker with the real player names in it before going online- does that make sense? i'll explain other step by steps later.

You have to do it in a dynasty I believe. Though he has a lot of teams, so maybe not?

You have to do it in a dynasty I believe. Though he has a lot of teams, so maybe not?

I dont believe you can give primary color sleeves to your created team in an online dynasy ? am I mistaken ?

I only use my teams online in unranked teambuilder games with friends who dont max out the ratings for the hell of it.

UWW.jpg

My UW-Whitewater effort. I'm sure they changed some of it this season.

Cubs vs. White Sox

662a00010jpegscreenshot.jpg

662a00011jpegscreenshotr.jpg

662a00012jpegscreenshot.jpg

Liverpool FC

662a00011jpegscreenshotf.jpg

662a00010jpegscreenshot.jpg