NFL Weekly Uniform Notes

Bmac

As for the Pats, somebody posted about that Canon commercial where they (or whoever is in the unis anyway) are in the white jersey over silver pants. IMO there's not enough contrast for it to be an effective look.

Agreed. I've been in Bucco's camp for a while now thinking that they'd look great in silver over white over silver, but after having seen it (however brief) in 'action' on that commerical, it's not nearly the solid look I was imagining. It was simply too washed out.

I also agree. One of my biggest complaints when they first came out with the Flying Elvis look back in the Bledsoe era was that the away jersey seemed way too washed out for my liking. Part of that was the red number font and horrible striping down the pants. Contrary to many of the other opinions on the board that I've read, I do not have one problem regarding any aspect of their look. I think they've essentially nailed a look that is uniquely theirs and that works.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pats might look better with a darker gray as opposed to their silver. Something between the current silver, and the Bucs' pewter. Maybe even a flat gray.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived