CDixonDesign

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next installement, the Arizona Cardinals:

Arizona Cardinals:

Cardinals_ProCombat2.png

I'm LOVING this thread. But if I may make some suggestions:

- not really diggin' the Texans font for the #s. Switch it back to the Cards' current #s.

- replace the logo with Colorwerx current avatar. That logo is different but cool.

- on all of the concepts, make the belt on the colored pants the same color as the pants. Lighter colored belts have always look forced IMO.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I think most o these are 99% perfect! The only qualm I have is a personal issue...

I really hate with shoulders that have the helmet logo on it, like you did with the Cards and Raiders. For my personal tastes I would have wanted TV numbers or some type of secondary logo on the shoulder sleeves rather than just a repeat of the helmet logo...

Also, I am the one that wanted an all black Raiders helmet with no stripe but after seeing it... maybe a stripe is needed?

REALLY LOve the rising sun sublimation on the Cards... Is there anything like that to be done with the men in black? Great work

10titles.jpg

Oh wow, didn't even realize that, :lol:

Anyhow, here's the next set, Baltimore. I really wanted to try out the blackout helmet like Mizzou had, and I felt Baltimore was a prime candidate:

Baltimore Ravens:

Ravens_ProCombat.png

The blackout helmet works for Baltimore, but I feel like it would better suit the Raiders.

jNTsTyQ.png

The rising sun is an idea I had from the Arizona flag...glad you like it...

I see the point made from xBJx, these suggestions are great guys...

I'm not quite sure the blackout would work as well with Oakland as the Ravens, because the general contrast with black and white in the logo, glad you guys like the helmet on Baltimore, however.

I'm working on the Titans now...should I throwback to the Oilers, or work on something with the current logo set? I'm gonna try and knock out some of the teams you guys have shown interest in like the Bears, Packers, Seahawks, etc...

Next up, Dallas Cowboys, I wanted to solve the problem of the mismatching silver by dropping it completly as a main element :lol: Moved the silver to only an accent color, here's the result:

Dallas Cowboys:

Cowboys_ProCombat.png

this is good, but i think it would look cool if you dropped the stars from the shoulders and added a subliminal star pattern similar to the old orlando magic uniforms.

mavsig.pngrangerflag.pngcowboyssig.png

I'm working on the Titans now...should I throwback to the Oilers, or work on something with the current logo set?

current set. they've been doing a "code blue" campaign recently for big games but i've always wanted a red alternate uniform.

i still think the shoulder stitching needs to be bigger after comparing it to pictures of the real pro combat uniforms.

i think you should use the titans current logo identity, but with a little oilers flair... current logos, but maybe a columbia blue and red look, instead of columbia blue and navy.

i greatly look forward to it.

Great job on these. I think you are doing a great job capturing the spirit of these jerseys EXCEPT for the pants. All the college pants had an extra modern "flare" (for lack of a better term) that I think you could incorporate on some of these, especially the more traditional jerseys. Otherwise, I think you are nailing it. Hell of a job.

Great job on these. I think you are doing a great job capturing the spirit of these jerseys EXCEPT for the pants. All the college pants had an extra modern "flare" (for lack of a better term) that I think you could incorporate on some of these, especially the more traditional jerseys. Otherwise, I think you are nailing it. Hell of a job.

Are the pants in the template Pro Combat pants? I thought the 'stripe area' on Pro Combat pants curled around the back of the leg at the bottom of the pants. (I.e. Ohio State had traditionalist striping on their pants except for the fact that it didn't connect with the belt, and the 'back' stripe curled around the back of the leg.)

Here is the Browns concept I put together. I took the general elements from thier current uni's and added in the "B" logo that I really like. I converted the non matching striping on thier currents to match the striping within the "B" logo...

And as for the "We're Not Detroit" slogan within the collar: See Here Don't slow down in East Cleveland or you'll die! :lol:

Anyhow, Cleveland Browns:

Browns_ProCombat.png

Clif

CDixonDesign

My favorite line of those videos was "Come on down to West 6th Street / It's a perfect place if you're a douchebag!"

I'm going to share this concept with my friends tomorrow. It's absolutely hilarious

CDixon, You did win the free internet to the left. So did you sergeimakarenkov44. You guys are co-champions today :P

6fQjS3M.png

Arizona and Baltimore turned out great! nice work here

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Archived