Canada's Rowdiest Sports fans...

GMac

If I stillived in Winnipeg, the Bombers would've been in the top 5. In what other stadiums has Andre Rison asked the police to do something about the fans? Huh? Exactly. NONE.

Wait...wha???

What happened there?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Maple Leaf fans anywhere on the list? Bwahahahahahahahah

Fans don't get to go to the games... otherwise....

But I'd still rate Raptors, and TFC fans, ahead of Maple Leaf fans. Plus Ti-Cats and Flames fans.

Maybe I was a bit hasty on saying the Leafs shouldn't be on the list, but Ti-Cats, Flames, and TFC fans should definitely be higher than they are.

1zqy8ok.gif

But I'd still rate Raptors, and TFC fans, ahead of Maple Leaf fans. Plus Ti-Cats and Flames fans.

Maybe I was a bit hasty on saying the Leafs shouldn't be on the list, but Ti-Cats, Flames, and TFC fans should definitely be higher than they are.

Flames fans didn't appear until '04, before that, the last time they were seen was in the early 90's. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Flames fans didn't appear until '04, before that, the last time they were seen was in the early 90's. :P

TFC fans didn't appear till 2007 :P (well most of them, I've been there since 2004 :P [those damn Lynx years])

1zqy8ok.gif

TFC fans didn't appear till 2007 :P (well most of them, I've been there since 2004 :P [those damn Lynx years])

The Lynx were brutal. Worst. Venue. Ever.

I'll give my opinion on TFC fans once the honeymoon ends.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

If I still lived in Winnipeg, the Bombers would've been in the top 5. In what other stadiums has Andre Rison asked the police to do something about the fans? Huh? Exactly. NONE.

Wait...wha???

What happened there?

Cue three or four entire sections of fans calling him "Mr. Lopez," asking him how his kids are, and asking if he has any "hot real estate tips," and you have Andre Rison rendered completely ineffective and off sitting by himself with a towel over his head, as far from the stands as is humanly possible, for most of the second half.

Halfway through the fourth, he finds a cop patrolling the sidelines and starts pointing at the fans, pleading with the cop and stamping his feet for emphasis while the cop just shrugs and says, "What do you want me to do? Arrest all of them?"

Even Pinball looked at us and shook his head, telling us "man, you guys are cold." Thanks, Mike! :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

If I still lived in Winnipeg, the Bombers would've been in the top 5. In what other stadiums has Andre Rison asked the police to do something about the fans? Huh? Exactly. NONE.

Wait...wha???

What happened there?

Cue three or four entire sections of fans calling him "Mr. Lopez," asking him how his kids are, and asking if he has any "hot real estate tips," and you have Andre Rison rendered completely ineffective and off sitting by himself with a towel over his head, as far from the stands as is humanly possible, for most of the second half.

Halfway through the fourth, he finds a cop patrolling the sidelines and starts pointing at the fans, pleading with the cop and stamping his feet for emphasis while the cop just shrugs and says, "What do you want me to do? Arrest all of them?"

Even Pinball looked at us and shook his head, telling us "man, you guys are cold." Thanks, Mike! :D

That just shows the Winnipeg police are nice. Unlike the police department of Columbus, Ohio <_<

1zqy8ok.gif

Wait...wha???

What happened there?

Damn...that's cold-blooded there. I see why ol' boy was asking the po-pos up there to back him up and get the fans up off him. Just couldn't take the heat.

(Gotta say, though...that "hot real state" quip was the clincher there...damn!)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

If I stillived in Winnipeg, the Bombers would've been in the top 5. In what other stadiums has Andre Rison asked the police to do something about the fans? Huh? Exactly. NONE.

Even without you, very odd and disappointing how Winnipeg didn't make the list ...

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Even without you, very odd and disappointing how Winnipeg didn't make the list ...

I blame the entirety of the fans on the Bomber side of the field. Old buggers don't know how to taunt anything or anyone. Imagine, a bunch of people going to a game to watch the game. Shameful.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Well we've made up for it in the five years since.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived