NY Rangers Alternate Jersey

Brass

The jersey style is what the Hartford Wolfpack currently wear as their home uniform. I've always been a fan of the classy style, and decided to throw the Lady Liberty on the crest and see how it looked. Needless to say, I was surprised. (I fully understand that Nikolai Zherdev is no longer a member of the New York Rangers - the concept was done this past summer, but I just never got around to posting it on here). Anyway, here it is:

NYRangersThird.png

C&C welcome as always.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The jersey style is what the Hartford Wolfpack currently wear as their home uniform. I've always been a fan of the classy style, and decided to throw the Lady Liberty on the crest and see how it looked. Needless to say, I was surprised. (I fully understand that Nikolai Zherdev is no longer a member of the New York Rangers - the concept was done this past summer, but I just never got around to posting it on here). Anyway, here it is:

NYRangersThird.png

C&C welcome as always.

I prefer this to their white sweaters (other than the gray, which I think is not needed, and I prefer the royaler blue to the navier blue.) Nicely done.

Packers-2.png

Looks good, but I'd keep the vertically - arched NOB, and lose the shoulder logo. The only think I disliked about the Liberty set was that logo - it just seems like it was tinkered with just for the sake of tinkering (kind of like the Flyers' 3d logo.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 5 years later...

Archived