Glowing Logo Wallpapers

crkraider22

I had this idea based off of the Dark Night movie posters. I will be taking requests, just please make sure that if the logo cannot be found on this site, that it is at least 500 px tall. Also if you could specift the color you want the logo to be in and size of the wallpaper that would be helpful. There will be no text on the requests so that the entire focus is on the logo. Things might start off slow because I am entering finals week so I will try to get through as many as these with the extra time i have.

SteelersGrunge.png PenguinsGrunge.png GrungeLogo.png

-Click to Enlarge-

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those look really sweet! Great job. I was leary at first, because I think someone tried the "glowing logo" thing before and it came across as cheesy.

I'll throw down a request. Toronto Maple Leafs primary logo, white glow, and a dark/navy blue background if possible. 1900 x 1220 por favor.

Sweeeet.......its hard to keep the Devin Hester wallpaper up when the bears are so bad. How bout a Chicago bulls logo on a red background with a black glow???? or a red glow on a black background if that dont work.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Those look really sweet! Great job. I was leary at first, because I think someone tried the "glowing logo" thing before and it came across as cheesy.

I'll throw down a request. Toronto Maple Leafs primary logo, white glow, and a dark/navy blue background if possible. 1900 x 1220 por favor.

MapleLeafs.png

-Click to Enlarge-

Sweeeet.......its hard to keep the Devin Hester wallpaper up when the bears are so bad. How bout a Chicago bulls logo on a red background with a black glow???? or a red glow on a black background if that dont work.

Bulls.png Bulls2.png

-Click to Enlarge-

Archived