Glowing Logo Wallpapers

crkraider22

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think these would look so much better with the text like the first ones you made. So in light of that, can i get a Miami Huricanes "U" one and one with the Sebastian logo (http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/32/748/full/gesyqi35d1g4p6t156zh0h7rz.gif), with green or orange backgrounds, whatever looks better, with the text like the first ones.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Any chance I can get the 1980s' Edmonton Oilers wallpaper?? Would love to see it done..thanks...

Oilers.png

-Click to Enlarge-

Awesome!!! Keep up the great work.. I might wanna have a few more logos to ask for doing.. but will mention the teams later ok? BUT seriously, keep up the work!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

• 3 months later...

Can I get the San Diego Chargers logo on navy blue My link

and the San Diego Padres sand-colored cap logo on a navy blue background My link

Chargers-1.pngPadres.png

-Click to Enlarge-

Well done but in thumbnail size, I thought the San Diego logos were crying. :D

(I'd completely understand if they were)

87Redskins.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived