NCAA Logos for sportslogos.net

Bmac

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The first logo looks almost like a carbon copy of the Calgary Stampeders logo, just colored in with red instead of being all white.

There is a slight difference in the tail of SMU's Mustang and Calgary's. Either way, it's SMU's primary logo.

FsQiF2W.png

I've not seen any of these make their way to the mother site... what's up with that?

they won't get uploaded.... I have seen 100s of logo's go up and NCAA logos not go up over a year. There must be a reason they do not go up because it seems like everything else is updated regularly and in a timely manner from when they are posted.

No offense guys, but until someone comes out and says "thanks for contributing, I will update these when I can"...we are all wasting our time and effort. Definitely a shame- but I feel if the admin of the site was truly concerned, a quick post in this thread would have been made.

I'll go ahead and add my .02.

If you haven't noticed, this thread's been of high interest to me the past couple of months.

No offense guys, but until someone comes out and says "thanks for contributing, I will update these when I can"...we are all wasting our time and effort. Definitely a shame- but I feel if the admin of the site was truly concerned, a quick post in this thread would have been made.

You're exactly right. I'd like to think that this thread has been visible enough, on many different occasions, for a higher power to see and do just that. But I just cannot understand how the premier website for sports logos on the web would simply neglect one of its biggest sections and let it get to the state it's currently in. Not to take shots at those who work so hard to keep the site maintained, but yeah, unless this thread has really never been seen by those people, it is obviously just a matter of interest. They apparently find CHL and MLB BP uniforms a higher priority lately. If so, that's cool. I'll respect people's different interests in sports. But in terms of making sportslogos.net the best it can be, I'd think it would be wise to accept these contributions that I and many others have worked to put together. Our searching, scanning, vectorizing, and perfecting of these marks and posting them, usually with every needed piece of information about it included, is our way of helping out with the rather daunting task of keeping the site up to date and accurate.

I guess that's my semi-pathetic plea.

But hey, thanks for starting it, bmac. It has been a little fun I guess.

At least l0g0shak got some new stuff out of it...

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

Archived