Bmac

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screenshot2010-11-11at120103AM.png

Screenshot2011-01-02at124011AM.png

Found these on Ebay of all places.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 3 weeks later...

A Utah logo from the early 1980s:

1970sUte-vi.png

This logo is missing a significant detail...well significant in that it makes the Ute look less like a stegosaurus...

utes80slogo.png

Utah used both the one I posted and the one you added, i.e. two versions of essentially the same logo.

FsQiF2W.png

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I'd bump this up to just to say that it's great to see a little bit of progress in the College section of the mother site with LSU's page being updated.

Michigan State's logos had watermarks added to them, but the page wasn't corrected or updated.

It's obviously a huge task, but I and surely everyone else that's contributed to this thread hope some of these great logos can be of some help.

B)

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

I thought I'd bump this up to just to say that it's great to see a little bit of progress in the College section of the mother site with LSU's page being updated.

Michigan State's logos had watermarks added to them, but the page wasn't corrected or updated.

It's obviously a huge task, but I and surely everyone else that's contributed to this thread hope some of these great logos can be of some help.

B)

What's up with that, anyway? They're the only team that this has been done to so far. PLEASE tell me they're not going to watermark every logo on this site. Do that, and you kiss concepts goodbye.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

B)

What's up with that, anyway? They're the only team that this has been done to so far. PLEASE tell me they're not going to watermark every logo on this site. Do that, and you kiss concepts goodbye.

Please dont watermark everything!!!!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

B)

I'm not watermarking everything, MSU told me I had to watermark in order to keep the logos on the site.

Unable to copy NCAA logo to make a poster, this hasn't happened before, anyone know how I can fix this problem? Thanks...Flats

NCAA logos haven't been copyable in about 4 months, this was at the request of the CLC and NCAA.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

B)

I'm not watermarking everything, MSU told me I had to watermark in order to keep the logos on the site.

PHEW! Thanks for clearing that up! (Had me scared for a bit)

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

B)

PHEW! Thanks for clearing that up! (Had me scared for a bit)

Trust me, if I was going to watermark I would've done it a loooooooong time ago

---

Chris Creamer

B)

Unable to copy NCAA logo to make a poster, this hasn't happened before, anyone know how I can fix this problem? Thanks...Flats

NCAA logos haven't been copyable in about 4 months, this was at the request of the CLC and NCAA.

My alma mater is such a baby when it comes to this stuff. They also made the guy at SpartanJerseys.com take MSU logos down on his historical site documenting MSU's jersey history.

B)

My alma mater is very protective of their logos and marks, justifiably so such a baby when it comes to this stuff. They also made the guy at SpartanJerseys.com take MSU logos down on his historical site documenting MSU's jersey history.

Fixed that for you.

It's where I sit.

B)

My alma mater is very protective of their logos and marks, justifiably so such a baby when it comes to this stuff. They also made the guy at SpartanJerseys.com take MSU logos down on his historical site documenting MSU's jersey history.

Fixed that for you.

Agreed, for the record I have no problem with MSU protecting their graphics -- I understand their position completely and I'm just glad they allowed me to keep them up there

---

Chris Creamer

B)

Fixed that for you.

MSU provides EPS vectors of their logos on their own site: http://www2.ur.msu.edu/resources/graphics.html

Low to medium resolution images should be the least of their worries when they are foolish enough to do that.

B)

Fixed that for you.

MSU provides EPS vectors of their logos on their own site: http://www2.ur.msu.edu/resources/graphics.html

Low to medium resolution images should be the least of their worries when they are foolish enough to do that.

Hmm... intersting... maybe they didn't like it was so easy to find on my site

---

Chris Creamer

Archived