New York Giants pro combat & logos

chestnutz

replace all white with gray (except the away jersey, of course) and you have a great giants concept that eliminates confusion with the colts.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Alright, update numero 2.

-Went back to the first logo, more people seemed to like that.

-Dropped the double outline on the wordmark, replaced it with red.

-Took andrew's advice and switched all white with gray.

-Added red helmet stripe.

-Different color wordmark and player name on jerseys, tried to add more red.

-Two-color stripes on the pants, to get some red in there.

-New number font, used the Mavs, thought it looked more modern and fit well.

C&C!

giants-logo3.png

giants-uniforms3.png

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

the current navy set of the giants are the best unis in football.

no dazzle cloth, no extra trim lines, huge one color numers, flat grey pants, love 'em.

I would be inclined to agree with you if they would pick one set of grey pants.

the current navy set of the giants are the best unis in football.

no dazzle cloth, no extra trim lines, huge one color numers, flat grey pants, love 'em.

I would be inclined to agree with you if they would pick one set of grey pants.

you are correct on that. they shoud stick with the thick stripes and lose the thin set.

Those numerals are awful, but otherwise very nice, though I do like their current logo a whole lot.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

ok i love looking at concepts but rarely weigh in because i dont do/know design. however, this is my team, and i have some opinions.

-this is an awesome concept. ive never seen the "blue jays" "NY" look good, but you made it look great.

-as for the gray/white argument--when the giants used that version of the "NY," they really didnt use gray, just white. so i kind of liked where you were going with that. plus, its a futuristic type concept and the gray makes the whole thing look very traditional, like their current look.

-a possible compromise with what i just said would be in the pants. the blue pants to me just dont work, never have with the giants. so maybe white pants at home/gray on the road? just an idea.

-finally, the numerals. like a couple people said, i really preferred the previous version.

just my 2 cents, great work and thanks for sharing.

everton.png

• 11 months later...

Archived