Gators in all-white, helmet and uniform

dmhtfld

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks bad. the Helmet stripe on the orange helmet matches the sleeve stripes and the pants stripes. This helmet is not only too much white, but its stripe also doesn't match the rest of the uniform. This is what happens when you let players pick what they want to wear.

PvO6ZWJ.png

If they would fix the helmet stripe to match the sleeve stripes on the white jerseys, this helmet would be a 1000 times better than their current orange helmet. It would be a great helmet for away games or as an alternate helmet. The helmet stripe on their orange helmet doesn't match their jerseys either, so I'm not sure what the original poster is complaining about.

Also, Florida can you pick a font and stick with it please? They use three different fonts at home games. The F on the 50 yard line is different than the font they use in the endzones. Then on their helmets they use that ugly cursive font. I love the F on the white helmets.

Hate it. I liked it when they wore it with their pro combat, but this is too much, and it clashes with the uniform. At the very least, change the F to the one that's on the field so it looks more classic like their unis.

Dis be me favorite Floda unis of all time;

20utw0k.jpg

barca.png

The helmet stripe on their orange helmet doesn't match their jerseys either, so I'm not sure what the original poster is complaining about.

Oh but it does, the helmet is a blue-white-blue stripe on an orange background. The jersey and pants stripe is also a blue-white-blue stripe on an orange background. You have the consistency of the blue-white-blue stripe across the board. It looks especially good when worn with the orange pants that seem to have been retired.

Tate%20Casey%20bobbles%20then%20snares%20a%20Chris%20Leak%20pass%20over%20the%20middle.jpg

PvO6ZWJ.png

Hate it. I liked it when they wore it with their pro combat, but this is too much, and it clashes with the uniform. At the very least, change the F to the one that's on the field so it looks more classic like their unis.

Dis be me favorite Floda unis of all time;

20utw0k.jpg

I would like that one, with the F they are using now.

(and a white facemask)

The helmet stripe on their orange helmet doesn't match their jerseys either, so I'm not sure what the original poster is complaining about.

Oh but it does, the helmet is a blue-white-blue stripe on an orange background. The jersey and pants stripe is also a blue-white-blue stripe on an orange background. You have the consistency of the blue-white-blue stripe across the board. It looks especially good when worn with the orange pants that seem to have been retired.

Tate%20Casey%20bobbles%20then%20snares%20a%20Chris%20Leak%20pass%20over%20the%20middle.jpg

I wish they wouldn't use the outline on the numbers like they do.

Archived