Saints Fans Logo

BRYWHIT

Nah if he is from here he isn't a bandwagon fan...just a fan of a team that steals a catch phrase from another team, changes it up a little and calls it their own.

Its WHO DEY not who dat.

Go Bengals.

Nah if he is from here he isn't a bandwagon fan...just a fan of a team that steals a catch phrase from another team, changes it up a little and calls it their own.

Its WHO DEY not who dat.

Go Bengals.

I'm pretty sure WHO DAT has been around a little longer than WHO DEY. But then again, I am a Saints' fan. Doubt we'll end the debate anytime soon though.

As for the logo, I'm not sold on it as it is. Perhaps use a different shade of gold and bevel the lettering.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Its WHO DEY not who dat.

Go Bengals.

Haha, awesome. I came in here expecting to make a very similar comment.

Actually the article you posted proved my point haha....

Then again, I was about the only person in the Superdome in a Bengals jersey for the preseason game.

If I had to list my favorite teams, the Bengals would be #3. But that's just it: I'd rank them #3, behind Arizona and New Awlins. Ochocinco is my favorite player. But I can't hate on the Bengals, both teams have been so futile within my lifetime (excluding this season of course) that it seems almost pointless to debate it. It's not as though the cry has helped either team win a title. :P I say whichever team wins a Superbowl championship first wins the rights to it.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived