UF, FSU, and The U

raysox

Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, or Wake Forest. Some Nike teams who could be "Pro Combatted" so to speak.

You know what? I have an idea for UNC. I could knock out North Carolina's major teams. So that's the two bolded, NC State, and Dukie Howser.

Duke is Nike as well, they really need something to separate them from the Colts.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

damn...just damn...hit this :censored: outta the park. the only things I woulda done different would be the aforementioned need to have a white/garnet spear on FSU's helmet rather than gold/garnet, and orange and/or green pants for the U.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Thanks for the kind words. I updated my FSU concept, since it was an easy fix. I'll try my hand at The U tomorrow.

And for all this North Carolina team talk, keep it up. It might spark some ideas. I'll just say I'm 1/4th, and I'm pretty set on the one. Also note these concepts were part of my NCAA redesign, and not just Pro Combat sets.

But thanks everyone.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Great concepts, especially the FSU ones. By the way, which font type did you use on its numbers?

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

Archived