Voting

goalieboy82

who are you voting for in nov?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great attitude John, nobody or nothing can stop you from achieving your goals.

Except for communists!

Exactly... lousy pinko bastards..... :D

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have to be careful with broadcasting its a very shallow terrible cruel field that cares more about what you look on the outside or who you arer related to then what you know or can do.

I know from expierence sadly. I graduated in 2000 and it took me 4 years to finally find a steady job, which begins April 19th btw, when I become a court clerk in Newark.

I know what i'm getting into, Tanker. It is a very predatory field of work, but it's what i love to do. I'll either get a job in broadcasting or i won't, but it's not gonna keep me from trying.

Great attitude John, nobody or nothing can stop you from achieving your goals.

Except for communists! :) sorry, i had to

Or, of course, the dirty stinkin' liberals. :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Not gonna stir anything up, or put any pressure on Replublicans or Democrats...but this is one hell of an interesting read.

Who is Osama Bin Laden?

We've spent the past 50 years secretly propping up one enemy to defeat another. It's a questionable practice, but if you're suppling your enemies, you know what they have and what they're capable of when they ultimately turn on you. It's almost like cheating at cards.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Hey, we were allies with the Soviets, our sworn enemies in WWII. All's fair in love and war, gentlemen.

Yes, we trained and supplied Osama so he'd fight the russians, and he came back to hate the US and all of western civilization. Oops. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

sB9ijEj.png

Hey, we were allies with the Soviets, our sworn enemies in WWII. All's fair in love and war, gentlemen.

Errrmmm...we were Allied with the Soviets during World War II. It wasn't until after the war was over that the USA and the USSR turned on one another and became enemies.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

We were enemies before WWII. In the 20's and 30's the government was cracking down on communists and anarchists. Do you know why whenever there was a union rally, there were federal troops and local police called in? Unions were seen as a step twords communisim, and the U.S. was not going to turn itself into a model of the Russian nation of Lenin, and later Stalin.

sB9ijEj.png

We were enemies before WWII. In the 20's and 30's the government was cracking down on communists and anarchists. Do you know why whenever there was a union rally, there were federal troops and local police called in? Unions were seen as a step twords communisim, and the U.S. was not going to turn itself into a model of the Russian nation of Lenin, and later Stalin.

Good point, you're right on that one. But we were still allied with the Soviets during the War. When it all came down for the Third Reich in Germany, it was at the hands of England, the USA, and the USSR.

sticksstones4.png

and let's not forget those back-stabbing French!

Yeah...god damn French. Just playin'... I've got no beef with France and all, but ya know I didn't really count them because we had to liberater France before they could organize an army again that would fight the Germans and Italians.

sticksstones4.png

Want a good WWII read? Read "A Man Called Intrepid", the true story of Sir William Stephenson, a Winnipegger, who basically controlled the British Secret Service, was Churchill's right-hand man, and got FDR involved long before the US was able to officially declare war.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

When it all came down for the Third Reich in Germany, it was at the hands of England, the USA, and the USSR.

Hey now, don't forget us canuckleheads up here... we were fighting in WW2 long before the U.S. even noticed there was a war going on :P:flagcanada:

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

When it all came down for the Third Reich in Germany, it was at the hands of England, the USA, and the USSR.

Hey now, don't forget us canuckleheads up here... we were fighting in WW2 long before the U.S. even noticed there was a war going on :P:flagcanada:

LOL...I remember that "Canadian Moment in History" sketch from SCTV too, CC...."Canada declared war on the Germans a full 24 HOURS before the Americans! Didja know that? It's true!!!"

Welcome to DrunjFlix

not to mention those damn Peruvians!!

(okay, they had nothing to do with it, but its still fun to blame them :D )

Let's not forget their sneaky evil neighbors... the Ecuadorians!!!

sB9ijEj.png

not to mention those damn Peruvians!!

(okay, they had nothing to do with it, but its still fun to blame them :D )

Let's not forget their sneaky evil neighbors... the Ecuadorians!!!

ANd those goddamned Canadia-----

never mind. :blink:

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived