2009/2010 Bowl Series Signatures

CDixonDesign

I decided to put together a few Signatures for you guys, upon the release of the 09/10 BCS Bowls being selected, here's the first few I put together. Let me know what you guys think! They are sort of an EA Sports, "Gel" trend, the size is 425x92 pixels, not huge, but clean:

Alamo Bowl:

AlamoBowl.png

Fiesta Bowl:

TostitosFiestBowl.png

Car Care Bowl:

MeinekeCarCareBowl.png

Orange Bowl:

FedExOrangeBowl.png

Rose Bowl:

RoseBowl.png

Sugar Bowl:

AllStateSugarBowl.png

BCS National Championship:

NationalChampionship.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you make that light effect? Is it just a layer of white in that shape with low opacity on top of it?

I'm using Corel, and yes, it's simply just a cut shape with a gradient opacity fading down to give it that "gel effect" you see...

Here are some updates, I apologize Spammy, i've looked everywhere for the Brut Sun Bowl logo, and can't find anything vector, these that i've made i've been able to dig up vectors for each of them:

Texas Bowl:

TexasBowl.png

Capital One Bowl:

CapitalOneBowl.png

Maaco Las Vegas Bowl:

LasVegasBowl.png

Emerald Bowl:

EmeraldBowl.png

Music City Bowl:

MusicCityBowl.png

Champs Sports Bowl:

ChampsSportsBowl.png

Chik-Fil-A Bowl:

ChikFilABowl.png

If anybody else has any requests that I may have missed, such as the smaller bowls, let me know and i'll try and put something together for you! Hope you guys like em'...

Clif

CDixonDesign

Insight Bowl:

InsightBowl.png

Holiday Bowl:

HolidayBowl.png

GMAC Bowl:

GMACBowl.png

New Orleans Bowl:

NewOrleansBowl.png

Little Caesars Bowl:

LittleCaesarsBowl.png

Armed Forces Bowl:

ArmedForcesBowl.png

PapaJohns.com Bowl:

PapaJohnsBowl.png

Alright guys, i've uploaded absolutely everything I could find in vector format. I'll probably come up with some variations possibly, or maybe some Champions signatures as well you guys can run for a few weeks after the new years, hope you guys enjoyed these!

Clif

CDixonDesign

I'll see if I can dig some vectors up Astro, I didn't look for them in the initial...let me see what I can find...

Edit: Sorry Astro, but I can't locate anything in vector format, all the .pdf documents that i've found have images, i may be able to recreate something, it's small so some of the poor quality may be hidden..

Here ya go bigmike:

NationalChampionship2.png

Wasatch, in Corel, i've created the shape, filled it with white, and used the "Interactive Transparency Tool" to adjust the opacity. It's actually not a set opacitiy, it's higher at the top and lower towards the bottom. The top portion highlights more than the bottom giving it that gel effect. I'm not 100% sure that other programs like PS can achieve the effect the same way...

Here ya go bigmike:

NationalChampionship2.png

Wasatch, in Corel, i've created the shape, filled it with white, and used the "Interactive Transparency Tool" to adjust the opacity. It's actually not a set opacitiy, it's higher at the top and lower towards the bottom. The top portion highlights more than the bottom giving it that gel effect. I'm not 100% sure that other programs like PS can achieve the effect the same way...

Correct me if I'm wrong but the top shinny part of the gel-like button is sort of like a slight gradient, isn't it?

NationalChampionship2_modified.png

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

Archived