Sign in to follow this  
MikePho3niX

Manchester Monarchs Lion re-brand

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These are very nice - I really like how the logo has evolved. In the first concept, I really liked the shield behind the head, especially the shield that had four alternating colors.

Well done - this logo is very good!

Just Thought i would update this post. If you look at the original post. I have had a jersey made of the KING version of this logo. Its not a embroidered logo but it is stitched in the jersey. and its a Dye Sub crest. Total cost was about $100 CAD

That jersey looks amazing. I love it how you get some of your concepts made into tangible objects. It really makes the artwork come to life. I used to say I'm surprised more people don't do this. Now I realize why. I was looking into getting some done in the past but when I look back at the logos I was going to use, I realize they suck. I'm happy I didn't waste the money. Yours don't suck and they aren't a waste of money.

Thanks alot. Im sure that alot of people would look at my stuff and say its not good enough. But i thought it was good that all that matters to me right now. I love that i can do this. its been my dream to have my logos on jerseys.

id be super proud if i were you. its a great logo. and the jersey looks awesome. I wish i were a bigger hockey fan and i would get one. know any place for custom football jerseys?

No i don't sorry. :cry:

This is a good concept but, it looks too much like the Reading Royals. They have a solid design!

reading_royals_2002.gif