1st Annual Ccslc Awards!

Steve-O

Nah, I don't think we really need to do it secretly. I mean what's the big deal? No one has anything to hide or be ashamed of. Just vote carefully! ALL VOTES ARE FINAL TOO! DON'T EDIT YOUR VOTES! I will count your vote for someone as soon as I see it, so don't change it! Vote Wisely!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This sounds like a cool idea. It's gonna be hell counting up all those votes

for the sake of fairness and just general sense...no voting for yourself?

I will be the one to count up all those votes so no worries. And yes, in all fairness, don't be a loser. Do not vote for yourself. That's just lame.

We nominate first. Then there could be a special forum set up with 20 polls in it, nothing else, and all the polls are poll only, the people go in there and vote for the award nominees, and then when all the votes are tallied, a formal presentation of the First Annual CCSLMB awards....

Actually that is a good idea but how do you suggest we go about finalizing only 10 nominations for each catergory?

I actually think it would be more fun to do it privately. If everyone votes publicly, we'll all be counting them up as they come in, and there's no suspense in that. I'd rather do it secretly and then just announce them all one day.

that way too, no changing once you submit

I actually think it would be more fun to do it privately. If everyone votes publicly, we'll all be counting them up as they come in, and there's no suspense in that. I'd rather do it secretly and then just announce them all one day.

Alright, well you definitely have a point. It would be more fun privately. I think if we can do it JQK's way, then it would work but we'd need co-operation from Chris. And still how do we nominate just 10 for each catergory?

we'd almost need a select group to put a list together. everyone is going to see things from a different perspectivesand have different views on who to noinate for what, expecially for stuff like funniest post, avatar, sig pic etc

so, we send nominations to Steve-O, then he will create voting polls... to determine the winner?

Or, will the voting determine the winner? If so, he shoudl release the top three in each category, then, later, announce who won.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

by the way,

15, 16, and 17 are horrible. I will be abstaining form those categories.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

by the way,

15, 16, and 17 are horrible. I will be abstaining form those categories.

Why are they horrible? Fantasy leagues are a big part of this board and how they are run and how wel they are run should be commended.

Nitro, that is a very nice trophy! We can give that to the big winner!

Archived