Cola

Coast2CoastAM2006

Sucks they can't sweeten soda with Stevia extract in the US. I think they do this in some Asian countries.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I'm in and out of mcmurray alot and you see alot of Birch Beer and Pineapple crush cant say I have taken the plunge to try it though... but as for cola "colours"...

Co-op Stores, in western canada anyway, have both blue and red labelled colas side by side, ones their pepsi and ones their coke... they do taste different blue is slightly sweeter like pepsi is... They had red for years, and then a few years ago they came out with their blue, with the in store advertising slogan "Red or Blue, What are you"

You need to send me some Birch Beer. Pronto.

And the "red or blue" thing started with Superstore/President's Choice, I think. the Red was their regular cola, and the blue was their "NEW WAVE ZOMG!" cola.

For my money, the only good generic cola is the Kroger "Big K" stuff. Everything else is just rotgut.

ive only seen it individual cans if i can locate a case ill see what i can do

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

• 2 weeks later...

The one soda I miss the most is Dr. Slice. It was Pepsi's answer to Dr. Pepper. I personally found Dr. Slice way better than Dr. Pepper. To this day it is still my favorite soda of all time. There are talks that Pepsico is going to start using the Slice name again soon so maybe Dr. Slice will reapear.

raiders-2.png

The one soda I miss the most is Dr. Slice. It was Pepsi's answer to Dr. Pepper. I personally found Dr. Slice way better than Dr. Pepper. To this day it is still my favorite soda of all time. There are talks that Pepsico is going to start using the Slice name again soon so maybe Dr. Slice will reapear.

Funny... I've never seen that here, and this is an area where Coke does the Dr. Pepper bottling, so you'd expect Pepsi's version to be sold here. I've heard of Slice, but not Dr. Slice.

I know that in areas where Pepsi does the Dr. Pepper bottling, Coke markets its Mr. Pibb to compete.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

YES! I loved that flavor.

Archived