Calgary Flames Jersey Concept

logo-maker

Calgary Flames

For this jersey concept I wanted to take away the vertical and extrenuous piping from the Flames current set and add a simple but fitting shoulder/ secondary logo (a "flaming F"). I kept black because it has become part of Calgary's identity in recent years.

C & C always appreciated

Home:

NHLEdgeTB2-FlamesHomeTemp.png

Away

NHLEdgeTB2-FlamesAwayTemp.png

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

This is an edge version of what they had previous the jersey change and I love it. Consistent striping, there is actually yellow around the lettering on the away.

Beautiful job man and is there a way we could see the shoulder logo blown up I know it's a F with flames but I'd just like to see it.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I like the jerseys, cleaning up the elements makes for a much better jersey. I'm not a big fan of the shoulder logo, having seen mock-ups of a "flaming F" before I think it's something the Flames should/would avoid. Having said that I hate the flag shoulder patches in place now, so this is an improvement. The only other change I suggest is changing the home lettering to white, while the black looks better it's very difficult to read which is why the Flames currently to that. Good job though, I'd rather see the hometown boys in these then current mess they wear.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

This is an edge version of what they had previous the jersey change and I love it. Consistent striping, there is actually yellow around the lettering on the away.

Beautiful job man and is there a way we could see the shoulder logo blown up I know it's a F with flames but I'd just like to see it.

Here is a large version of the flaming "F" logo. I like the logo because it fits the current branding.

FlamesSecondary.png

I think that I will update the name to be more legible. Thanks for the comment and keep them coming.

59ea7286cd78e_NewAvsSig.png.5747971588ea035fdc4dbcf3bf43f77a.png

I don't like the Flaming F. Everyone has a big flaming C on their shirt and the assistant captains have a flaming A...We get it you're the Flames.

Then again, we also know you're from Calgary and that Calgary is in Alberta so the flags are as unnecessary as the F.

If you must have a shoulder patch, give me the flaming horse I guess.

The Flames are a team I would like to see go retro. They changed to stay with the crowd when everyone else was changing, but their original sweaters had character, and the Atlanta history and they looked great. Go back, and please lose the flags, it's embarrassing.

I don't like the Fs. They just seem redundant. Also, go back to black pants with the white sweater. Dual pants just isn't something that works in hockey.

Those critiques aside, I like these. They're much cleaner then what they currently have, and they remind me of the pre-Edge set, perhaps my favourite Flames look. Overall, good job.

I wish I had a solution for what to replace the F on the shoulder with. The horse head logo was never that good (it didn't have a mane), and the flags are pointless. Maybe the flaming C is strong enough that an alternate logo isn't needed.

The Flames are a team I would like to see go retro. They changed to stay with the crowd when everyone else was changing, but their original sweaters had character, and the Atlanta history and they looked great. Go back, and please lose the flags, it's embarrassing.

The Flames are one team that I think can get away with adding black. It helps the red and yellow pop. The throwbacks they're wearing just seem a little drab.

Archived