Sign in to follow this  
Brass

Paintbrush Help

Hey, guys.

I've always loved the simplicity of MS Paint. When I moved to Mac, I was hard pressed to find a program similar to MS Paint. I stumbled upon one called Paintbrush, which seemed pretty neat. I started using it for a while and everything worked great. For a couple months, I didn't use the program, got rid of it on my dock, etc. I never deleted any files, just didn't use it. Couple weeks ago, I decided to go back in and work on some concepts. However, something strange happened. When I would used the Eyedropper tool to pick up a colour, it didn't pick up the exact colour that I needed. Rather, just a lighter version. If I tried using the Eyedropper again, it would keep picking up a lighter version of the colour I wanted. Needless to say, it's rendered the program almost useless, because I like to use the official colours on logos, jerseys, etc. Not colours that are close or semi-close.

I tried uninstalling the program and reinstalling it, but nothings worked. I tried Googling for help, but nothing popped up that I needed. My question is if anybody else has experienced this and/or what I could do to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.