Procombat PSD Template

dmhtfld

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God,On every thread you act like you are amazing cause you made this. You attacked davidson cause he made one too "you know you're not the first to

make a pro combat template". But he was the first to ever make this type of template

Nice attempt though. It's not horrible.

It's common courtesy to title a thread to something that's relevant to its contents.

"Well here it is" says nothing about the template. I fixed it, and politely requested that in the future you label your topics appropriately.

You responded like a jerk. And spelled words incorrectly (it's "you're", by the way, not "your").

Your attitude has been quite condescending in many of your posts, so don't complain about respect, since you haven't given any.

/mod out

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

It's common courtesy to title a thread to something that's relevant to its contents.

"Well here it is" says nothing about the template. I fixed it, and politely requested that in the future you label your topics appropriately.

You responded like a jerk. And spelled words incorrectly (it's "you're", by the way, not "your").

Your attitude has been quite condescending in many of your posts, so don't complain about respect, since you haven't given any.

/mod out

"Next time title it correctly" is not a polite way to ask someone to change their title. You could have said "i changed your title so that more people would understand what it was for". That would have been a more polite way to say it. I titled it "Well here it is" so that people will be more interested in looking at the topic to see what it is. I created this topic so people could use the template and not for drama so let both just quit now.

its a good start,

it still feels entirely matte however (especially the helmet)

if i were you id use a couple of overlays to bring out some more of the texture.

it would take 5 minutes to do it properly, here is a quick mock up i made in 2.

yours on the left and with some extra texture, specular and reflection on the right.

pceg1.png

helmet - screened reflection from the tcu pro combat helmet.

everything else is covered in the original photorealistic football template thread i made.

you need to everlay the highlights and the lowlights of the same texture so that when you apply

colour, you get keep the bright edges on the inside leg etc. its very straight forward and you

can dial it up and down easily.

its a good start,

if i were you id use a couple of overlays to bring out some more of the texture.

yours on the left and with some extra texture, specular and reflection on the right.

pceg1.png

more jerseys nowadays are working away from the shiny look and teams are starting to use the matte fabric

so i believe there is nothing wrong with my uniform except for the helmet glare

its a good start,

pceg1.png

more jerseys nowadays are working away from the shiny look and teams are starting to use the matte fabric

so i believe there is nothing wrong with my helmet except for the helmet glare

The only franchise I can think of that recently switched to matte was the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I like the look of matte, though. I think it should be utilized by more teams.

its a good start,

He is trying to help you, not show you up. The Helmet on his mockup look's much more realistic, because there are not many matte Helmets at all (If any). Plus it's not really about the uniform's material, it's about lighting and reflection. It looks much more realistic with the lighting. Without it you can definately tell it is photoshoped.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

its a good start,

He is trying to help you, not show you up. The Helmet on his mockup look's much more realistic, because there are not many matte Helmets at all (If any). Plus it's not really about the uniform's material, it's about lighting and reflection. It looks much more realistic with the lighting. Without it you can definately tell it is photoshoped.

i know he is trying to help me but imo i think my uniform looks more realistic that his(other than the helmet).Also if there is a flat fabric being used on a uniform than there shouldn't be much reflection. I agree his helmet looks better than mine but it still doesn't look too realistic. I respect him for trying to help me but in the end i think im going to do what i think is best for my template.

Archived